19

"NO! THIS CAN'T BE! YOU ARE LYING, MY JIMIN CAN'T... HE DIDN'T!"

"Namjoon is telling you the truth Jungkook! Your little lover killed your brother and your father." A tall man said as he looked tensed.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP JIN HYUNG! YOU KNOW NOTHING! YOU BOTH GET THE FUCK OUT!" Jungkook shouted at his best friend's.

Namjoon and Jin were the one in charge of his security. "We can't leave you alone with him after everything! And If I have to I will kill him by myself." Namjoon said firmly.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" Jin knows, it's not good for Jungkook.

"Jungkook please calm down!" Jin said as he walked towards the man.

"Don't dare to come near me or I will kill you both!" Jungkook said as he backed away, he is loosing his senses slowly.

He couldn't believe whatever Namjoon told him from The death of Mr. Park to his father.

Jimin has planned everything?

No this can't be true!

"Okay, if you don't believe us... Ask that little Vixen of yours." Namjoon shouted angrily as he sat down. Determine to his decision of not leaving Jungkook alone...

As a cue... Jimin steeped in.

He wasn't surprised seeing new faces not he was surprised seeing Jungkook's red eyes but his heart ache, seeing the hatred in Jungkook's eyes.

He sighed softly, already knowing what has to come.

But he didn't regretted anything. Other than killing Junghyung.

Mostly he didn't regretted falling in love with Jungkook.

Namjoon came forward. "Here comes the devil."

"Shut up Hyung!" Jungkook gritted his teeth his gaze not leaving the smaller male.

"Tell him! Tell him everything. How you trapped Junghyung in your fake love, just to kill him, tell him everything how you planned everything to kill each Jeon!" Namjoon roared.

Jimin breathed heavily... Seems the poison he had earlier is working.

He didn't want Jungkook to live in the regret of killing his lover.

"Jimin what he is saying, baby please tell me, tell him he is a liar... He is lying, baby please tell him!"

Jimin didn't said anything, he stayed silent and Namjoon chuckled.

Jungkook looked helpless.

"Baby please-"

"I DID JUNGKOOK! WHATEVER HE SAID IS TRUE!"

And Jungkook lost it.

To be Continued.