21

-BREAKING NEWS-

"Park's and Jeon's, cracked another, Billions of deal together. The Best friend's duo is well known in the business world. Their companies are always leading on top in Korea. Now the duo has cracked another deal... Some resources are saying they might be going to tie a knot for forever, however it's still not confirmed but some resources said..." Tap to read more!...

"Who is resources? And how they always know  whatever we are planning secretly?" Mr. Park said shaking his head as he saw his best friend, laughed throwing his head back. "Anyways... I will talk to Jimin, I know he will be happy." Mr. Park said cheerfully, his friend smiled at him.

"Same goes for Mi Jeong, she will be so happy knowing Jimin is going to be her son in law, as we all know how much she loves him. And I know Jungkook will take care of Jimin, you don't have to be worried." Mr. Jeon said assuring his friend as their scent blooms in the air.

"I know, Jungkook is a very capable Alpha, he will surely love my Jimin truly." Mr. Park said sighing in relief, knowing with Jungkook his son will be safe, respected and loved.

"I can't wait to announce to the whole world." Mr. Jeon said excitedly.

"Yeah, first let's talk to our families." Mr. Park said.

To be Continued.