12

Jimin almost clung on Jungkook as he felt the scary aura from Jeon Joonki as if he was the old man's prey.

"Hmm... Park?" The old man says, and Jimin almost can see the dirty smirk on his lips.

Did he recognised me? No it's impossible... I had myself when he was there at dad's funeral. Jimin thought as he felt his throat getting dry.

He can feel Jungkook's hand caressing his waist to make him calm.

"Dad, it's Park Jimin." Jungkook said as he glares at his father for scaring his lover.

Fucking old ass, Jimin cursed the old man under his breath.

Joonki chuckled darkly looking at Jimin as if he is mocking him.

Jimin felt his blood boiling inside.

"It's a pleasure to have you Mr. Park. Seems like you are doing your job very well that's why my son has to go so far to bring you in front of me."

"Dad!" Jungkook snapped as his father angrily.

Jimin's eyes widened as he saw Joonki gritted his teeth. Did he already know-

No it's not possible!

"Throw him out of my house before I kill him myself in front of you!" Joonki growled, Jimin backed away as he hid behind Jungkook who was hissing at his father.

What the fuck just happened? If he would have known about Junghyung's mysterious boyfriend, I am sure I won't be still alive. Jimin thought as he gulps, clutching on Jungkook's shirt.

To be Continued.

A/N : Thank you so much for all your support

A/N : Thank you so much for all your support.🥺

You can ask questions, if you are confused about anything.🎀