Chapter Two: Middle of a Battle

If you're still reading this after the warning, why? It's literally so bad. 

Kaneki knew what Ayato was capable of. But he had an advantage over him. As fast as he could escape his grip, he tired out almost too easily. He cocked his head, his lips pursed in a tight line. Staring into Ayato's blue eyes,  eyes he so wanted to rip out, he threw the male against the ally walls. 

Ayato gritted his teeth together, his body aching from the impact. He grunted as he lifted himself up, his posture poor. But before he could do anything, Kaneki held him down, his menacing kagune trapping him. 

"Never once did I hear something about you. It's almost amusing to me now seeing you fight. What for? (Y/n)? She's long gone from ever getting back with you. Don't take it personally, but you're an actual piece of shit. So tell me, what are you fighting for?" Ken's foot pressed against his chest, leaving no room for movement. "What memories do you have that you want to cherish?" 

"Why the hell should I tell you?" 

Not quite satisfied with the given response, Kaneki stomped on his chest, his kagune wrapping and pulling on the ghoul's leg. 

"What's a thousand minus seven?" 

Silence

"I'll ask again. What's a thousand minus seven?" 

Sirens roared in the background, and quiet breaths crescendoed into an audible gasp. 

//Last updated: 10.14.2017//

//If there are any spelling or grammatical errors, do tell.//