Chapter 4

Yay! Extra long chapter today!

"Dipper, we won't get in trouble, it's just a syrup race." Mabel rolled her eyes. Dipper was just so paranoid and worrisome all the time.

"What if Stan gets upset, huh? What would we tell him, would we lie to him? I don't want to do that, Mabel!" Her twin panicked, scrunching up the magazine he had in his hands. Geez, her brother had more problems than she let on. He was always clingy and she had to literally pry him off whenever she wanted a sleepover. I mean, back with the gnomes he just felt... different.

"Dipper, no one ever gets mad over little things like this." She rolled her eyes. She moved one of the bottles around and mimicked a voice. "Come on, Dipper, you know you wanna eat me!"

"Mabel, I don't think a food would ask for something like that, and plus" He grabbed the other syrup bottle and pointed at the label. "Syrup." He put it back down.

Mabel groaned and pushed the syrup bottle further. "Eaaaat meeee!"

Dipper pushed it away and laughed a bit. "Fine, go Mountie Man!" He declared, swiping the other syrup again.

"There we go! Now, go Sir Syrup!" In unison they lifted their syrup bottles upside down over their mouths, mumbling a bunch of 'almosts' and 'yeses' until Mabel's finally dripped into her mouth when she tapped the bottom. "Caaagh!" She choked, coughing immediately. "I won!"

Dipper smiled, and sighed, happy he didn't have to eat the syrup. He put down the bottle and retrieved his magazine. He gasped.

"What?" She asked. "You freaking out?"

Dipper shook his head and crumpled up the magazine. "What? Pfft, no." He gave her a fake smile, but the corner of his mouth was twitching, so she knew what was up.

"You're trying to hide something from me." She said, snatching up the magazine and un crumpling it aggressively. She looked at the page and gasped. "Giant hamster ball!" She squealed.

"No... the other thing, but I don't want you to drag me back out, I mean, the gnomes were kinda fun to run away from, but I need preparation." He explained. "A thousand dollars is also hard to resist... especially if you think about how many weird monsters I see." He paused. "500 bucks each."

"I got this beard hair." Mabel said, putting it closer to Dipper as he backed away. Dipper shivered.

"Please. Don't." He practically whimpered. "It's really disgusting and vomit inducing."

Mabel laughed a bit and pocketed it.

Meanwhile, Stan was taking a look at the footage he got of Dipper. Why was he so emotional when his gem cracked? He didn't even know what it did! Stan ran a hand through his hair. He needed a break, hence sighed. In the footage he also seen Mabel when she picked out her piece of free merchandise. The girl grabbed a grappling hook. "Heh." He got up and greeted the kids in the kitchen.

Dipper shivered, curled up in a ball. Stan told them they were on a family vacation to and blindfolded them before they got into his car. "Blindfolds never lead to anything good." He held his knees tighter.

"I feel as if all my senses are heightened." Mabel said in a whispery tone. She started feeling Dipper's face and he laughed at the gentle caresses and pinches. Until the road bumped and she retracted.

"Grunkle Stan, um... are... are you wearing a blindfold?" Dipper asked unsurely, not wanting to upset anyone.

Stan laughed, "no, but with this cataracts, I might as well be."

Dipper gulped then whipped forward a bit, he was at least 67% sure they crashed.

/=====-------------...........''''