Eleven

Divination

Draco felt himself slowly dying, internally as he watched his boyfriend, Harry, take yet another peak at their homework. "Okay, it's simple," he tried again, "you just have to understand the different patterns the leaves make."

"Alright. So this one here, a heart?"

"Exactly..and that means?"

"Uhm..love?"

Draco groaned involuntarily. "You have to be more specific, Potter."

"Okay, explain it again." He gave Draco impossibly cute puppy eyes and a determined smile as he pushed up his glasses, looking at the tea cup and leaves once again.

"Alright so this here?" He pointed to a gray-ish toned eucalyptus, "It's a eucalyptus leaf, do you remember what that means?"

Harry gave a puzzled expression that matched his slightly guilty face. "Okay, one more time—I am so with you on this!"

"No you're not," his boyfriend deadpanned as he gave a slight tap on the back of his head.

"But I just said I'm with you on this!"

Draco glared, crossing his arms. "You and I are on TOTALLY different pages, Potter."

"That doesn't matter," Harry gave a cheesy grin as he wiggled his eyebrows and paused for effect, "as long as we're together."

"Yes, but you are not 'with me' on this, Haz."

"I don't get you," Harry sighed, letting his head fall onto the common room table.

"Exactly!!"