Chapter 17

It wasn't how I planned it. Never any of this. Not this world, not this life, not the one that I love so much. Mia, anything. Everything was not how I planed it. I didn't plan how we finally made it.

*********************************

We were walking, the sun was coming down really hard. It made me was to pass out. Ross, holding my hand and Mia, started laughing.

I looked at him "What?"

"Oh, you remember that time when, you were sleeping and I was....just looking at you. And your like 'Baby, stop looking at me' and I was like 'Why?' " he said smiling. His smiled went way "I thought it was funny"

I kissed him "I get you"

He gave a small smile and we continued walking.

A monster sound came and ran through our ears. It was very close. We turned around and saw one of them behide us. Mia started crying. The monster came after us.

"Run, come on" Ross said as we started to run.

We were running for our lives, we were so close to the wall, yet so far. I was worried. What if we don't make it? We if we do? My heart was rasing, I couldn't breath. The monster was right behide us. I could fell his claw so close to my skin. Gun shots went off. We ran to the side of a building and watched the creature got shot down. Men in black suits were walking and running towards it.

"Are you okay?" One asked running to us

"Yes" Ross said

The men got us and walked us past the gates of the wall. The gates were open and people were walking though it. The neighborhood, in my dream. It was real.

"Ross?" I asked

"Yeah?" he asked

"You owe me $100" I said

He smiled and toke my hand.

We finally made it, were finally safe and saved.

"Stay here" The man said and ran back though the gates.

We sat down at one of the benches of the park, that was in front of the gates.

"Jess?" he asked

"Yeah?" I asked

"We made it" he said

*****************************************