Vote & Comment 💙

This shit is so fucked bruh

Asap Mob didn't just go after Wifi and his family, they went after M.O, which means they're probably going to attack more of us.

M.O. GC

XXX
We might have a war falling into our hands, boys.

Dina
And girls 🙄

XXX
Of course.

Ski
Asvp Mob?

XXX
Yep.

Tank
Oh boy...

XXX
Tank call me, it's very important.

Tank
Ok 👍🏾

I've been thinking after realizing something. Overnight, after leaving the station yesterday, I realized that Wifi, Scheme, and Amari could be taken into a group home since they're not 18 yet, well Amari just turned 18 but that'll probably affect it. And the fact that their parents were murdered...

I'm calling Tank because he's 30 years old and I want him to take them in.

We just have to think of a plan.

My phone started ringing.

It was Tank.

I answered it.

Me: Yo.

Tank: What up, boss?

Me: I need you to do something that is very important.

Tank: Aight, what you need?

Me: I need you to take in Wifi, Scheme, and Amari because they're most likely going to be taken into a group home.

Tank: So we need to come up with a plan?

Me: Yeah, is that too much to ask for, vro?

Tank: Nah it is Wifi, Scheme, and their sister.

Me: Ay, I appreciate that. Lemme know if you have any ideas right now.

...

*Knock! Knock! Knock! Knock!*

There was a knock on the front door of the house.

"I'll get it!" Gabe exclaimed, running to the door.

"Hold up!" Isaiah called, causing Gabe to freeze and look at him.

Isaiah went to the window next time the front door and looked through the blinds.

He got out the blinds and turned around to look at us. "It's some lady with a badge and clipboard." He said.

"Can I open it?" Gabe asked.

"Yeah, I guess..." Isaiah said.

Gabe went up to the door and opened it.

The lady held up a badge. "Child Protective Services. May I come in?"

"Sure..." Gabe said, stepping aside to let her in.

She walked in and looked around.

Gabe closed the door, and we all just watched her.

She came in, quiet as hell, and just started walking around the house, examining it, while taking notes.

Awkward...

Once she circled back to us, I decided to ask her a question.

"Uhm, is there something we can help you with?"

She stopped and looked at me.

"My name is Ms Monae. May I ask for your ages?"

"Uhm, I'm 18..." I replied.

"And we're both 17." Gabe said, answering for Isaiah as well.

"Birth dates?" She was taking notes of this conversation.

"March 1st, 1998." I said.

"May 23rd, 1998." Gabe said.

"March 20th, 1998." Isaiah said.

"Okay, so nearly all 18..." Ms Monae said to herself while jotting down notes.

A/N: idk if it's physically possible for a woman to have babies in that time frame, but let's just ignore that fact 😭

"Do you have an ID, ma'am?" Ms Monae asked me.

"Uhm, no ma'am, but I was supposed to get one next month..."

"Okay, okay..." She took more notes. "Are there any overaged people monitoring and supervising this house?"

"Uhm, no..."

"Okay, well, I'm going to need you three to pack some overnight belongings and come with me." She said.

Two cops stepped into the door.

Us: What, why!? (Gabe, Isaiah, & Amari)

"I can't have you guys alone at home, unsupervised." She said as if she were talking to babies or toddlers.

"I'm literally 18 tho." I said.

"Yes, but you just turned 18, and you don't have an ID yet. Do you even have a driver's license?"

(It's March 10th, 2016 in the story)

"No, but still! We're nearly grown, we know how to take care of ourselves." I complained.

"I'm sorry... Go pack some stuff for overnight. Authorities will get ahold of your family and get the rest of your belongings."

"This is bullshit..." I muttered.

"Just do it." One of the male cops said, slightly raising his voice.

I stank-faced him and headed for the stairs, Isaiah and Gabe following behind.

I'm just gonna pack the basics. They did say just for overnight stuff...

Short chapter, I know.

Update soon 💙