Chapter 4

Sorry for the mistakes. Happy reading!
______

Jungkook walks towards his room and sits on the corner of the bed.

How difficult would it have been without family? I can't even imagine a single day without Mom and Dad, and look at him, living a whole life without his own family. I wish him his own family one day, happy and complete.

Jungkook lays on his bed but he can't fall asleep. He was moving this and that side but it feels impossible to sleep now. He gets up and goes out for a walk.

The moonlight fills the garden with elegance. The night flowers are blooming and spreading smells everywhere. Jungkook sits on the bench facing the balconies. His eyes were roaming here and there, a gloomy yellow light can be seen from Tae's room. His thoughts again start jolting.

Taehyung, why am I feeling like this? Why are all my thoughts ending with you?

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders and gets up.

Taehyung's room is still open. Jungkook can't decide whether he should go or not? He slowly opens the door and gets in.

Taehyung is sleeping on his study table. His milky skin is shining like gold under the table lamp. The moles under his eyes, on his nose and cheek are glorifying his beauty more and more. Seeing his fluffy eyes and red nose anyone can predict he cried.

Jungkook is staring at Taehyung's beauty with soft eyes. His eyes fell on the picture in front of Taehyung, a lady carrying a kid on his back. It is clear the kid is Taehyung. His moles are visible in the pictures too. Then, the lady must be his mom. For a moment, Jungkook's heart feels like a wreck. His eyes start roaming throughout the room. He is in Taehyung's room for the very first time. The paintings on the wall are classy. The room is decorated elegantly. The corner of his balcony is well decorated with plants and lights. Jungkook feels like home there. The place is cozy indeed.

Jungkook comes close to Taehyung. His sleeping posture is not that comfortable. Jungkook decides to help him sleep on his bed.

Jungkook cups Taehyung's face and makes him sit straight on his chair. Then he slowly lifts him up from the chair and a medicine pot scattered on the floor. He ignores it and places Taehyung on his bed. He held the hands of Taehyung and his eyes fell on his face for a while. Suddenly he was shocked to see Taehyung's necklace. A slight blue light ray is coming out of it. He tries to touch it but Taehyung starts squirming as he can also feel something strange due to the shining necklace. Jungkook gets up and moves out of the room. He doesn't want the other to know that he came to check him up.

On the other hand, Taehyung gets up on his bed after a while and looks at his room here and there. The smell of something sweet is everywhere. He gets down from bed and notices the medicine pot scattering on the floor. He collects the pot hurriedly and checks if it's intact.

I slept on the table or on bed? Ahhhh I can't remember! The headache is killing me, and also the awkward stingy feeling here on my chest- they are weird. But the comforting smell, umm sweet.

He again falls asleep reaching his bed and Jungkook still can't figure out the rays coming out from his necklace.
______

Taehyung comes out of his room the next day well prepared for his office and knocks at Jae's room.

"Jae, get ready, we're getting late."

Both come downstairs and notice Jungkook has already come down for breakfast.

Jae goes to him and back hugs him saying, "Good morning, you slept well? How so early?"

"Yeah, good morning, I have an interview today."

Jae wishes him luck and takes the seat beside him. But Taehyung noticed that Jungkook's eyes were on him all the time.

Did I do something? I don't think so!

"Are you okay, Tae?" Mrs Jeon says while placing his breakfast.

"Yes, I am fine. Sorry for yesterday. I didn't mean to do that."

"We all know that very well. Have your food. Ohh, Taehyung, Jungkook is going to have an interview near your office building. You three can go together."

Jae almost chokes her food, "Mom, he's not even ready. We're getting late."

"I will be here in just ten minutes Jae. Don't worry."

Taehyung doesn't know how to manage this situation. He can't let Jungkook know about Jae doing a job. Afterall he's an alpha too, what if he is also against this. He can't risk Jae's future again.

"Okay, let's go together, Jungkook. Get ready and please be there within 15 minutes."

Jae looks at his face with shock, Jungkook notices the tension between Jae and Taehyung. He's pretty sure they are hiding something.
______

The car stopped in front of the office where Jungkook has an interview. Jungkook gets down and both bade goodbye to him.

"Jae, where's your institution?"

"It's nearby. Hurry up. You'll be late."

"I have some time left.."

And with that Taehyung starts the car and it leaves his sight. He immediately books a cab and follows their car. The car stops in front of Taehyung's office and both come down. Jungkook waits for a while and notices both of them entering the office.

Jae is doing a job, I see. Then why are they hiding?

Jungkook returns to the office for the interview.
______

I hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading.

Have a good day and a peaceful night.

~K