Chapter 7

Sorry for the mistakes. Happy reading!
______
"Mom!!! Mommmm!!!! Why is my family so strict? See, my friends are on a trip with their family on the weekend. Look at us, do you remember the last time you took us on a trip? I want to cry."

Jae dramatically cups her face and sits on the couch. Taehyung takes the lead. He comes to Jae and sits in front of her.

"Jae, darling don’t cry. Look at aunty, she's feeling pathetic just because you are sad. Isn't it aunty?"

Taehyung looks at Mrs. Jeon and she says, "Yeah, Jae. I am too sad. Don't behave like this. You know your brothers and you were busy studying and we were busy parenting all you three. How could we make it up? And now your father is all busy regarding his pack duties after retirement."

"I don’t know anything mom. I want a vacation too."

Jae starts blabbering again and Taehyung looks dramatically at Mrs. Jeon. He goes near his aunt and whispers.

"Aunt for now just say yes to her, we will manage later. Please aunty, don’t mess with her right now. She's in a grumpy mood."

Mrs. Jeon is still not confused. Now Taehyung gives up and looks at Jungkook who is busy watching all the drama and chewing the spoon full of peanut butter. Taehyung goes near him and says, "This situation is serious, you know right? Go to aunt and convince him. For god's sake leave this peanut butter! You already had 4 spoons."

"You counted? Seriously?"

"Please focus on what I am saying."

"I am doing the same."

"Ohoo! You just move your lazy ass and convince her."

Taehyung tries to pull Jungkook by pulling his shirt, but the piece of cloth leaves his hands and he wobbly falls to the floor. Jungkook is about to stand up to check if he's okay or not but he trips over Taehyung.

Their eyes lock and both feel like the wind stops blowing, the earth just stops moving around the sun, the people around them disappear and they are left alone in the world.

"Guys, I am trying to solve a matter and you are tripping over each other? You're just too much." Jae whispers coming near them.

Jungkook gets back his sense first and notices the position in which they are in. He's over Taehyung and he's blankly looking at him.

Stay away.

The words resonate in Jungkook's mind and he slightly pushes Taehyung who was trying to sit. His head bumps on the floor and Jungkook immediately moves away from him. The guilt is in his eyes but he doesn’t say it.

He slowly leaves Jae and Taehyung behind. Both of them are shocked to see such behavior from Jungkook.

"Mom, I am grown up now. I am even going to get married soon too. Then what's the problem if I myself take her on a trip. It's just for two days. I will talk to dad."He faces Jae and Taehyung, "Decide the place, Jae. We're going."

Mrs. Jeon is surprised by his son's behavior. He never behaved like this before. Taehyung is more surprised than her as he hadn’t seen this side of him before. He always thought that he was a soft hearted person. Indeed he is, but today's Jungkook was just unexpected.
______

"Good evening, sir. As I left yesterday early I haven’t brought any details regarding my next trip with me. Can you please send me the details so that I can make the ppts. Actually I could take them from the office but tomorrow is a day off."

"No need to explain Jae. I already told Mr. Sam to assist me in the Pohang trip. So take a leave and join from monday."

"No sir. I want to go and I will. You can take Mr. Sam but I will present the ppts and it's confirmed. Please share the details of the trip and the proposals."

"Jae, don't risk your peaceful life to make me feel my bad deeds, please, I request you."

"I am doing this for myself sir. I want to get a normal life like you, like other people. Being an omega is not a curse to me. I want to live my life."

"I will send you the details tonight." Jhope sighs and says.

"Thank you, sir. Good night."

Jhope cuts the call and looks blankly outside the window.

I made her suffer when she was already suffering. I want her to fly high. I want to help her in any circumstances from now on. Let me get over this phase first.

He opened her laptop and mailed the details to Jae.
______

Jungkook is leaning on the comfy chair with a book in his room when Jae enters.

"Hyung, are you free? I have something to say."

Jungkook gets up and sits on the corner of the bed facing her.

"Yeah sure, I am free for you always. What's it? Tell me. You want something? "

Jae sits on the bed facing Jungkook and starts, "As you know, dad never allowed me to do any job and I was always left home with mom doing all the house chores. I was wasting all my hard work and knowledge. But then Taehyung hyung managed a job for me in his office. I lied to everyone about my classes and all. In Fact the trip is planned as I have to attend a meeting."

"Jae, I know everything. I know that you are doing a job. But why did you hide it from me?"

"I thought you would be like father too, who thinks low about us."

"Us? You meant omegas? Never, I never thought low about them. Omegas are present to a family itself. They are sent to us so that we can cherish God's beautiful creations. They are the reason why we alphas are able to carry on in every circumstance. You are precious Jae. Omegas are precious. You are definitely going to meet people who will cherish you for who you are. I want you to have supportive people around you who love you genuinely."

Jungkook stands up and pecks Jae's forehead.

"Hyung, I hope dad was like you. My life would have been easy. I can imagine how lucky your future partner and kids will be."

"You little pervert! Go and pack your bags. We're going on vacation. After you complete your job we will go to the beach and spend time, okay?"

Jae hugs Jungkook and then leaves the room. But she doesn’t notice someone else is also standing there.

I wish I could tell someone everything like you, Jae. I want the peace of letting everyone know everything about me. I wish I could get the comfort you got.

Taehyung enters his room and sits on the balcony to watch the night sky.

They are sent to us so that we can cherish God's beautiful creations. Omegas are precious.

Stay away from me.

And with all the thoughts jolting in his head, he falls asleep.
______

I hope you liked it.

Thank you for reading.

Have a good day and a peaceful night.

~K