Chapter 14- Case Solve

Katrina runs to Y/n and Ichabod and hugs them in appreciation for saving her life. Ichabod lifts his coat for the girls to see the book Katrina gave them stopped the bullet from hitting them. Y/n smiles since she forgot that she gave Ichabod the book to hold after figuring out what the symbol means.

They turned around and they see the Horseman back whole again. He turns around to look at them and Ichabod hides Y/n behind him when the Horseman takes a step towards them.

The Horseman turns around when he hears Daredevil approaching him and he climbs into the saddle. He rides past the group and stops where Lady Van Tassel passed out. He leans down to grab her and sits her down on the saddle in front of him. Lady Van Tassel wakes up and gasps scared when she makes eye contact with the Horseman. He leans down and kisses her, making her screams muffled. When he pulled away blood was covering both of their mouths.

The group saw the tree open up again and the duo rode into the tree. The group went to get a closer look and saw Lady Van Tassel's hand sticking out dead.

Ichabod passes out and Y/n is able to grab him before he hits the ground and hurts himself again.

~~~

A coach rides back to New York, but this time everything looks alive, and the feeling of joy fills the air. The complete opposite of when the journey first started.

Ichabod is asleep when Y/n kisses his cheek waking him up and he looks at her kissing her back. "Just in time for a new century." He exclaims.

He opens the door and helps Y/n out, who isn't wearing her usual outfit instead she is wearing a black and white striped dress. She turns around and helps Katrina out who looks around in amazement.

Y/n decided Katrina should see where she lives so that when she ever wanted to come and visit, and also to let her see outside of the little town she grew up in.

Young Masbath holds the bags and looks around in amazement. He goes to stand with Katrina and they start walking a few steps ahead of Ichabod and Y/n.

"You'll soon get your bearings, Young Masbath." Ichabod says, but Young Masbath doesn't hear since he and Katrina are looking around.

Ichabod puts an arm around Y/n and she lays her head on his shoulder. "You've always seemed to surprise me, every time." Ichabod smiles down at her and kisses her with all of his love, and at the same time, it starts to snow.

"Let's go home, shall we."

~~~

Thank you for reading the story, even though it took me forever to finish. The next story I will try to upload it before the Holidays since I'm not sure how my schedule looks because of work and such. 

Remember to comment and vote.

Till next time <3