4

"It is all because of you!!" Ayan said in frustration

"Excuse me!!!It was you who started" Maryam said pointing her finger at him in an accusing manner.

" Today is my unlucky day I think first I have to see you face then again I got a seat next to you" He said taking a deep breath.

" If your over acting is done let's go to the staff room " she said rolling her eyes.

He just glared and started walking ahead of her.

They both reached the staff room with their head bowed out of shame.

The teacher was sitting on his chair with his arms folded on this chest, he was glaring at both of them and scolded them for their behavior both of them listened attentively and nodded their head at last the professor left them with a warning.

They left the staff room.

Maryam was sad at being scolded she went to her classroom without saying a word she sat on her seat. Ayan too came and sat near her but he was not much affected by his scolding so he just sat lazily on his seat.

The next professor came and started teaching Maryam took out her notebook and started writing the notes. Though Ayan tried to talk to her but she remained silent and completely ignored his presence till the class was over.

Soon the bell rang and everyone started packing their bags. Maryam too packed her bag and went out of the class.

Her driver was already waiting for her at the main gate. She directly went inside without sparing him a glace, soon the car started leaving dust behind.

Ayan was left dumbstruck standing in disappointment. He wanted to talk with her but she left without a word.

He sighed and started walking towards his home.

His mind was filled with her thoughts, he wanted to forget about her but her deep eyes held him captivated like a sailor who is drawn towards the serine.

He was busy day dreaming when suddenly someone came from behind and smacked his head.

"Hey bro what's up "  he asked.

A boy of his age in the shirt and joggers with ruffled hair came beside him.

Ayan rolled his eyes at him. He expected it. He was non other than his childhood best friend Ryan.

"Just enjoying my college life" he replied sarcastically.

"Are you really my Aloo" he touched his forehead to check his temperature.

Ayan slapped his hands away and grumbled "Don't call me that"

" what's the matter is it about some girl?" He wiggled his brows at him.

Ayan just rolled his eyes at his question but somewhere deep in his heart someone's face had left its imprint.

" let's go for a walk I have heard a new restaurant has opened near by" Ayan said to him. Ryan didn't mind as he was a foodie whatever the situation might be his first priority is food.

"Then what are you waiting for let's go." Ryan pulled him walking faster towards the restaurant.

Ayan shook his head and smiled at his antics. He soon forgot his worries any enjoyed his friend's company.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey readers....
Hope you all are fine. So here I am back with the new part. Hope I will be able to update weekly.

And by the way I have thought of naming you all. What do you say?

Like instead of readers I will use the word cocos. I don't know I just came with it.

Ok enough of my rubbish.
*ahem *

Hope you all enjoyed this part...

Don't forget to vote, share and comment