6

Ayan's pov:

Today was great.
Finally I made a friend. It's not like I never had a friend before.

But either they were my friend because of my looks. It's not like I am being arrogant but I know that were with me for their own selfish reasons.

Maryam was his first friend who was pure hearted, who didn't approach him. Ofcourse after Rayn who is my childhood buddy.

I felt that I can trust her, though I know her from few days but I felt that she is trust worthy.

Thinking about all of these I reached home
"How many times am a going to repeat it that it was just an accident " A man barked at the women

"I saw you intentionally threw the glass" the women too shouted

Ayan saw them and took a long sigh. It was common for him to see them arguing.

Though his family was considered as one of the most famous and reputated but only he knew the ugly truth.

His scars were the evidence of it.

I was tired and sleepy so finally I changed then went to the kitchen were our old servant had a look of sympathy on this face. I ignored it and asked him to warm the food for me.

After having my dinner I directly laid on my bed and soon sleep engulfed me.

After few days....

Maryam was sitting in the library.
She was engrossed in her book and on the other hand Ayan was busy doodling on his notebook.

Maryam saw him and smacked his head with her book.

"Ouch yaar....what happened?" Ayan asked innocently rubbing the spot where he was hit.

" What the hell are you doing instead of helping me?" She asked glaring at him with her hands on her waist.

"It's too boring I tried to find answers but my poor stomach needs food to function properly" he said making cute pout.

Maryam sighed and shook her head
"OK let's have lunch then"

Ayan's eyes lit up and he hurriedly stood up held her wrist and pulled her from the seat.
Without waiting for any words he tugged her along with him to the canteen.

In this few days their friendship became more stronger. They use to quarrel like kids at one point and yhe other tries to convince.

Maryam was good in studies and Ayan was good at drawing but most important they where always there for each other.

Ayan seemed to be careless at some point but Maryam was the one to scold him and bring him on line.