20

Flashback...

He shot Maryam in her belly, she fell on her knees holding her bleeding stomach and eyes filled with tears. She knew she had already lost the baby.

Zameer couldn't control his tears as well he was watching her crumbled infront of him. He couldn't save his child, he fisted his fist and was about to shot again when he was shot directly in the heart.

Maryam saw him falling dawn she tried to go towards him but she was held firmly by him.

"Let me go...leave me" she struggled.

She saw him struggling to breath. She wriggle to go towards him bit he shot him in the neck. She saw him body was numb by now he was dead.

She couldn't save him, once again she failed. She sobbed punching him .

She was enraged by now without thing twice she held a glass piece which she managed to find when he was distracted and punctured his arm he winced in pain but his eyes held fury.

He pointed the gun towards her and pulled the trigger he shot her three times first in her heart second in her shoulder and last on her head but the irony was she had a smile on her face when she closed her eyes and fell on the ground.

"Allah" she whispered before taking her last breath.

Her soul left the body in peace, for she knew this life couldn't give the peace she wanted which the afterlife held.

He saw the scene unfold yet he couldn't understand the restlessness he felt even after killing them. He asked his men to burn them along with this house and erase all the evidence against them.

They manipulated and made the scene as an accident, where due to gas leakage the house caught fire, they couldn't come out on time and died in flames.
••••••••••••••••●●●●●●●●●●●••••••••••••••••••

Present day...

He managed to survive since he was not much harmed. He never thought that he ever be caught since he erased every evidence against but that one clue he left was enough for them to find him.

Rayn and zia reached and arrested him, after torturing him he finally admitted everything thing. They knew he was a psychopath and needed medication as well.

Ayan asked for permission to meet hum. Rayn couldn't decipher from him face what was he thinking but still he allowed him.

Ayan entered the cell with eyes bloodshot, his fist were clenched he stepped toward him and punched in his face.

"How dare you torture such a kind soul?"

"Didn't you feel a bit of remorse?"

"If I would have know that you could be  harm for her I would have never left"

"Do you really think I would let you off soo easily?"

"Speak up YASIR" he sneered holding his collar.

Yasir lifted his gaze and smirked evily. By his expression it was clear he didn't regret his doing.

"I will make sure you rot in this cell for lifetime" Ayan promised before leaving.

Ayan could hear his laughter when he left the cell. Yasir was no more in his senses he was a maniac by know the incident was too much to take for him. He lost his ability to think or act normal.

Ayan had tears in his eyes he couldn't believe how much pain Maryam had to bear she lost her every thing infront of her eyes.

When she found happiness in her life it was also short lived. She lost her husband and child.

Life was cruel to her she always remained the lost soul. Who lived her whole life struggling to find happiness, Ayan was feeling guilty for not being with her, for not protecting her.

He left the police station wiping the corners of his eyes and went straight to mosque.

He did his wudu and spread his praying mat. He cried and opened his heart infront of his creator cause he knew only he could relieve him from the pain. He complained, he cried infront of his lord.

He completed his prayer which bought peace in his heart, he knew she won't come back but she will always be in his heart.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey readers!
Hope this book was emotional. I don't know what I was writing to he honest. I just went with the flow. Let me remind you all it is not yet edited so many mistakes might be there. First I took it down since I wasn't getting any ideas to complete it.

I wanted it to be a bit emotional and let me know in the comment how was it. It is my first time writing this type of story.

So don't judge me for it. Lastly do vote the chapters and don't forget to share it.

Bye cookies....