3

Next day....

The girl was ready and was about to leave when she stopped at her track and and turned to see her foster mother who was holding her little sisters hand and was advising her to stay with her elder sister and not to talk to strangers.

The elder sister name was Maryam she was adopted by them as they didn't have any children before.

At first she was the most loved child they use to fulfill all her wishes and pampered her but everything changed when they were finally able to become parents and her sister was born.

Slowly she saw change in their attitude they started to spend more time with her when ever she asked for anything they use to scold her.

When she used to suffer from nightmares nobody came to comfort her.

She felt a pinch of jealousy towards her sister she became everyone's favorite and here Maryam was suffering alone.

Without thinking much of it she went to her college.

For her study was the only way to escape reality and distraction for her overthinking.

Today was her first day in her college.

She got admission in one of the most famous college in Delhi.

She was a perfect definition of beauty in simplicity. Wearing a plain yellow kurti with pants and matching jhumka. She had big and beautiful eyes. Whenever she smiled her dimples were visible. She was wearing a watch on her right hand.

She was engrossed in her phone checking her routine while heading towards the classroom she suddenly collided with someone.

" Ow....can't you see you blind girl" the boy said rudely.

" Oh Hello Mr.....Whenever it's not just my fault you too have eye please use it nxt time " she replied sarcastically

"You....." He was about to continue when he heard a deep voice

" Excuse me....you two maintain the discipline of the college stop bickering and go to your classes, if I see you both again you both will be suspended " A teacher came and scolded both of them.

Both of them muttered sorry and went in different directions.

Maryam reached her class. When she reached she saw a all the students were busy in their own world. Some were busy talking some were scrolling their phone.
She quietly went on the second last bench and sat there.

She was an introvert so it was difficult for her to start any conversation with anyone.

After few minutes a professor entered everyone stood up and greeted him.
" Good morning everyone !!! Today is your....." before he could continue he was intrupted by someone

"May I come in Sir..." a boy came breathing heavily the professor frowned and asked

" May I know why are you late in your first day"

" Sorry sir but I was searching my class" he replied

"This is your first time so I am leaving you next time you will be punished now come inside " The professor scolded him.

He noticed all the seats were full so he went and sat near a girl whose head was down so he didn't notice her and sat beside her.

" Everyone as you all know today is your first day let's start with the introduction. Stand up one by one and introduce yourself " The teacher commanded.

"Good morning Sir I am ridhi"
"I am shyam"
One by one everyone stood up and introduced themselves at last I saw the girl next to me stood up

" Good morning sir I am Maryam Naaz"

When the boy saw her face he was shocked to the core it was the same girl when he had an argument with.

Next the boy stood up and said

" Good morning sir I am Ayan Ahmad'

When she saw who he was she too had the same reaction she muttered

" Ya allah please not him again"

Ayan raised his brows and replied

" lagta hai itni jaldi peecha nhi chorne wali tm, pta nhi kis gunha ki saza mil rhi" he said in a fake sad voice.

" Miss Naaz and Mr Ahmad what interesting conversation is going now that you forgot that your teacher is still present in your class"

"Nn..Nothing sir " Maryam replied

" Both of you meet me in the office after class" Professor said.

After few minutes the class was over and professor left the class.