19

When Zia reached her cabin she got a call that the sketch was prepared of the culprit. She asked the person to forward it to her.

As she clicked open the folder the missing pieces were found and now they had face of the culprit at the same time Ayan sent the picture of the person whom he thinks the bracelet belongs to.

Her eyes widened with realization they both were same but the question was same what was their motive.

She called Rayn and informed him about everything and asked to arrest the person before they could escape.

•••••••••••••••••●●●●●●●●●●●●•••••••••••••••

Flashback..

Maryam was forced to be ready for the marriage. The makeup artists did their work. She was dressed in red sharara and a veil on her head.

A man entered the room and asked them to leave when Maryam lifted her head she was shocked. She couldn't believe her  eyes.

Why does he want to marry me?

We don't even know each other?

She thought. He took predator steps towards her with a sinister smile on her face.

"Kitten do you remember me" he mocked.

Maryam was scared of him she started taking her steps away from him.

"W..why are you d...doing this" she shuttered with teary eyes.

"Why so hurry let's get married first then I will explain you everything" he said darkly.

She knew the person infront of her is not a good person now she was more determined to leave.

He leaned towards her and touched her cheeks. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she couldn't bear his touch she felt disgusted before he could go ahead he was called by his father.

"Don't worry princess tonight you will be mine" He seemed like a psychopath. He left her and went outside.

Maryam was scared of him. When she noticed no one was in the room she decided to run away. Her room was downstairs and few guards were present in the backdoor. She managed to escape and ran away.

She managed to leave the city. With all the incidents in her life she was already to exhausted when she didn't notice the car coming towards her but the driver pulled the brakes on time but still she fainted infront of the car.

Luckily the person in the car was a doctor. Zameer saw her and fell for her he took her along with him and with passing months they both fell for each other. Time passed by everthing was going smoothly in their life. They both got married where she even shared everything about her past. Zameer understood her and consoled her but little did they know the past was once again going to destroy everything.

After one year Maryam announced that she was expecting, both were happy. They went out to have dinner and were happily enjoying their moment when her gaze fell on the person. She started panicking she asked him to leave. Watching her condition Zameer was also worried he asked her but her condition was worsening he didn't ask her further and took her home along the way she cried clutching him.

Maryam could just hope he didn't see them but unfortunately they were noticed by him. He asked his men to collect information about them.

Few more months passed Maryan was slowly trying get rid of her fear. One fine evening she was sitting in the garden waiting for zameer. Today she was feeling uneasy but dismissed thinking it might be due to her hormones. She was was already six months along.