18

6 Aug, 2021

I am really very excited to share the news with Zameer. I don't know how will he react but I know from now onwards he will be more protective towards us.

I want to see his expression so badly and here I am being impatient for his return again.

I am really missing mumma and papa today they would have been soo happy to hear this news.

Don't worry diary I would surely tell my baby about you too. Yeah you heard it correct I am expecting.

I don't know what exact emotions I am feeling right now. It's mixture of excitement, nervousness, fear, happiness and everything. I know I am just blabbering.

I have already thought about the name of him/her already.

••••••••••••••●●●●●●●●●●●●●•••••••••••••••

Next day

Zia was ready to leave and thought to visit Ayan first since she felt he might have clue about the bracelet.

She asked him to meet her in a Cafe as she was hungry as well. He agreed and promised to be there in few minutes.

As she reached the Cafe and booked a table for them, after few minutes Ayan came wearing a light green t shirt and black pants.

He apologized for being late and sat beside her pulling the chair. Zia ordered sandwich and coffee for herself and asked him he too ordered the same.

Then she informed about few clues they managed to gather. Ayan was listening to her carefully and nodded as she filled him.qith the information till then the waiter came serving them their breakfast.

After finishing their breakfast. Zia showed him him the bracelet. Ayan eyes widened with realization.

He informed her that he had seen this bracelet before but during their college year.

He recalled the day when he noticed the same bracelet on the person's wrist. After getting few information about the person she stood up and took her leave now she had one more person on her suspect list.

Before leaving she asked for the person's picture to which he nodded.

Flashback...

When Maryan asked for permission for further studies with few hesitation her foster parents agreed on her request.

She went out of city for her studies, along with her studies she tried to find some clues regarding her parents death and even during her break she visited her home town. The place where she use to live with her parents. She managed to gather few information about them and even reported to the police station.

It was her last month of her finals and few days left for post graduation she was preparing for the exams when suddenly she got a call. It was a threat call and asked to withdraw her case against them. She cleverly recorded them and submitted them.

When she completed her post graduation she was asked to return by her foster parents. She didn't want to since she knew their evil plan.

She got a job as a teacher she continued to live their but unfortunately one day when she was walking towards her school, a van stopped infront of her and few man wearing mask pressed the handkerchief on her nose . She struggled to get free from their clutch but soon darkness engulfed her and they took her inside the van.

By the time she was conscious she noticed herself being tied in a chair with rope. She struggled to loosen the rope.

Hearing the commotion two people entered the room and laughed like a maniac Watchung her struggle.

"Do you really think you are good are acting kid?" The lady mocked.

"We knew you have heard everything but we wanted to see what would be your next step" this time the man came forward and leaned forward cluthching the hand rest of the chair.

"Poor Maryam" the lady mocked wiping her fake tears.

"Why are you all doing this" Maryam asked in a scared tone.

"You have heard everything do you need to hear from us again" she asked rolling her eyes.

"I will never sign those paper" Maryam screamed.

"You girl will sign those paper and I will make sure of it" she said gripping Maryam's jaw and passed her a sinister smirk.

"Don't you want to know the reason why your parents got killed?" She asked.

Maryam lifted her gaze but didn't utter a word.

"Alright let it be for another day but let me remind you. Tomorrow is your wedding so be ready and I don't want any drama be ready" she said sternly before leaving followed by the man.

Maryam was helplessly crying and struggling to free herself but all in vain.

Maryam knew know she doesn't have an escape. She closed her eyes and accepted her destiny still she had a hope to escape from these monsters.