11 Seconds

Hey, hope you enjoy, I just needed a cool down after the crap that I wrote lol. Hope you enjoy!

-♤

-Evan's p.o.v-

As we waited for the paramedics to arrive, I pressed down on David's wound. When I did, he let out a low groan.

"Oh thank God." His girlfriend sighed. I looked over at her. Her cheeks were streaked with tears and eyes were puffy.

"So, what's your name?" I asked, trying to fill in the silence. "Bernice." She whispered and smiled slightly. "Evan." I smiled back and went back to applying pressure.

The paramedics arrived and wheeled him away on a stretcher. "What the hell happened to him?" One asked as they set him in the back.

We all looked at each other, hoping someone would say something. "Um, too much to drink?" Tyler offered. The guy nodded and got in the ambulance.

Bernice got in the back, holding David's hand and stroking his hair. The ambulance took off down Mini's drive way, and we watched it until we couldn't see it anymore.

"So, wanna explain?" Mini said, crossing his arms. "Um, no. Run!" Jon said and made a break for my car. I smiled and followed him, starting the car and driving away from Mini's house.

"You do realize we'll have to tell them sometime, right?" I said as I made my way back to his house. He didn't answer, he just stared out the window.

"Delirious listen-" He turned toward me slowly, a low growl in his throat. "Don't ever call me that. Understand?" His voice was thick with venom. It was actually scaring me a bit.

I didn't say anything and focused on the road. Soon enough we were back at his house. "See you tomorrow Jon." I said as he got out. He nodded and slammed my door.

I sighed and pulled away from his house. I looked at what Chilled carved into my arm, a V. What the hell does that even mean? 'So, I guess I'm in a gang now? Shit, what did I get myself into?'

-Mr. Dennis p.o.v-

I struggled to open my swollen eye. Everything was tinged red. Dim light filled the small room, showing pools of wha I can only assume was blood. Most likely my own.

The door squeaked open. In walked the giant also know as Mr. Sark. "So, there's good news. Your gay ass son's boyfriend is now with us. That let's you off the hook, sorta. One slip up, and you're back in my red room of pain understand?"

I nodded as much as I could. He stood me up and leaned me on his shoulder. "There you go bud." He groaned as he dragged me down the hall. "Hey, he needs to be pretty, think you can help him?"

He laid me on a table. "There ya go Cathy! Have fun!" He left. A girl with brown hair with blonde and black streaks and glasses on leaned over me.

"Tsh, Adam went too far this time. Are you okay James?" I smiled and nodded. She dabbed at my face with rubbing alcohol. "So, I hear your son has found a love interest, is that true?"

"Yes." I croaked. "Good for him! You'll meet him soon. Apparently his going through his initiation soon." I shot up. "What?!? When!" I looked at her. She pushed me back down. "Tomorrow, now calm down. You have lots of scabs, you don't want to break them."

I sighed and relaxed on the table. "You know Johnathan won't be able handle it right?" She nodded and wrapped bandages around my torso. I hissed when she hit a sensitive spot.

"There all done. You're free to go." I smiled at her and thanked her. I shuffled away from her office and made it back to my room. I sat down on my bed and rested my head in my hands.

'Johnathan better not doing anything drastic, or we're all fucked.'

---------

Okay, here ya go! This one probably was a bit bad, but I wanted it too be a bit shorter than normal. If you guys enjoyed this chapter then slap dat vote button! This is Icewolf1208, signing off!

Mahalo!

Bye!

Have a beautiful time!