9 Seconds

Well, here is a chapter that should go well, hopefully...... If I don't screw up with my wording lol. The car is Evans. I really like cars. If you guys ever want to make me love you forever, buy me a black car like this one. Hope you enjoy!

-♤

-Mini's p.o.v-

I waved bye to my mom as she got into my dad's car. "If I come back and the house is a mess, your ass is mine, got it?" My dad hissed in my ear as he walked out. I put my hand up in salute. "Sir yes sir!" He smiled and rubbed my hair.

"Bye Craig! We'll be back in a week!" My mom yelled out the window as my dad sped off. "Now to set everything up." I smirked as I dipped into my dad's stash of vodka. I pulled out my phone and asked Wildcat to bring as much beer as possible. This is gonna be fucking epic!

-Evan's p.o.v-

I gelled my fauxhawk so it would stay up. I pulled on my red and white jacket over my black tank top. I pulled on my black jeans and red converse. I grabbed my black sun glasses and looked at myself in the mirror. 'I look good. Time to get Johnathan.'

I jogged down the stairs and my mom and dad looked at me. "Where you going Ev-mister?" My dad said with a smile. "A party." He put a hand on my shoulder. Well, let me show you something. Come on."

He lead me out to the garage. The lights were out. "So champ, remember that car you asked for on your birthday?" He flipped on the lights. My hand flew up to my mouth. "Dad, no way!"

"Oh, and this." He pulled something out of his pocket. "Be careful out there buddy. Like, really, be careful." He handed the little packet to me.

My face was on fire. "Uh, thanks, I guess?" He handed me the keys and I started my new car. As I drove over to Johnathan's house, my car turned heads. Girls and guys waved at me, people took pictures. Some random guy yelled nice car. I pulled up in front of Jon's house. This is gonna be fucking epic!

-Johnathan's p.o.v

I brushed my hair and slipped my mask on. I pulled on a white tee shirt and my blue hoodie. Blue skinny jeans, and blue converse. I looked in the mirror. "Eh, good enough." I walked into my living room and sat down on the couch.

"Oohhhhhh, where are you going Johnny?" My mom said and sat down next to me. "A party." I said simply.

"Oh, my baby's all grown up!" She said and hugged me tightly. "Mom please!" I whined. "You stay right there! I'll be right back!"

I crossed my arms and waited for her to come back. She returned with a small box in her hand. She opened it and took out a class ring with a blue gem in the middle. "This was your father's. I was gonna wait until you graduated, but, I feel right now is the right time."

She smiled softly and placed it on my left ring finger. "I think your ride is here Johnny. Bye baby." I walked out the door. In front of my house was one bad ass car.

Evan rolled down the window and tilted his sunglasses at me, smirking. "You like?" I nodded and hopped in the passenger seat. "I like it alright. When did you get this!" His smirk grew into a smile. "Today." I nodded and leaned back in the seat. "Wake me when we get there." He nodded and I dozed off.

-David's p.o.v-

I pulled up to Mini's house. "Alright David, let's go!" Bernice said with a smile almost as big as when I asked her out. I smiled and got out, opening up her door.

She looped her arm through my arm and we walked in. The party was already off the chain, and it was only 9:30. "Heeeeeeyyy, David! And Bernice! Wazzup!" A clearly drunken Craig slurred.