4 Seconds

Yeah! Chapters! Let's go, all day! (Super hyped up on pop rocks and dip stick things)
-♤

-Evan's p.o.v-

I don't know why I want to help Johnathan. I guess it's because he's so mysterious, with that mask and oddly intriguing voice. I want to see under that mask. It can't be that bad, right?

"Hey, um, Evan?" He asked, waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, yeah?" I said, snapping back to reality. "This may sound weird, but can I stay here?" He scratched the back of his neck and looked down.

"Oh, um, sure? If it's okay with your parents, that is." He nodded and stood up. "Be right back, gotta call my mom." He walked out onto the hall.

I could hear his muffled conversation. "Yeah, I'm staying out of trouble. No, I'm not doing anything I'm not supposed to be doing. NO, I'M NOT OVER SOME GIRLS HOUSE! WHAT THE HECK!"

I chuckled and went over to my drawers. I pulled out my red checkered pajama pants and a grey sweatshirt. He stormed into my room and flopped down on my bed.

"Take it she said yes?" I smirked and handed him the clothes. "Here, for you to sleep in." He nodded and took them from me.

"Welp, Imma go get myself a sleeping bag. Be back." I walked down stairs and searched for one.

-Johnathan's p.o.v-

He left to search for a sleeping bag. Wait, he's getting it for himself. Which means he's giving me his bed.

My face heated up, thank God for this mask. He walked back into the room with a green sleeping bag in hand.

"Who is that for?" I asked, already knowing the answer. He smiled at me, and my heart started pounding again.

"It's for me." He laid it out on the floor and sat on it. "Since we're asking questions, I have one for you. Why did you ask to stay here?"

I swallowed and looked down at my feet. "I don't want to be outside after dark. That's when they come out to play." I muttered.

"They being those guys you were talking about?" He asked. I nodded. It grew silent. "Welp, how about you go take a shower. Here are some clothes." He handed me some clothes and I left the room. I quickly took off my mask and hopped in the shower.

(No steamy shower scene for you! XD)

I stepped out of the shower and looked for a towel. 'Crap, where are they!' I searched throughout the bathroom.

"Hey, I thought you could use a-" Oh no. I turned around and there he was. A red faced Evan in the threshold of the door. We just stared at each other. 'Do something!' I yelled internally. I still didn't move.

"Uh, here!" He threw the towel at me and slammed the door shut. I scrambled for it and quickly dried myself off, dressing in the clothes he gave me and put my mask back on.

But I didn't walk back into his room. I sat on the toilet.

"He saw it, didn't he?"
-------

Hi, sorry it's short. I don't wanna put too much into this one chapter. So anyway, hope you guys are enjoying your summer. If your still in school, God help you.

As always I hope you enjoyed, if you did then slap dat vote button!

Mahalo!

Bye!

Have a beautiful time!