1. Unintentional Entry

I stared at the blackboard, where the teacher wrote words. I wrote everything down in my notebook, deciding to study once I got back to my dorm. The boy next to me groaned and ran a hand through his hair. I snuck a glance at him, thinking he was annoying. I don't even know his name, that's how much I don't care. The bell rang, and I ran to my friend.

"Izumo!" I exclaimed, "Do you want to study with me?"

"(Y/n), you know I can't."

"Still worth a shot."

I watched her as she left the classroom, along with that one boy dashing out of the room.

Idiot. I thought, gathering my materials and leaving. Then a mischievous idea snuck into my mind.

I watched/followed Izumo until she came to a classroom door. She slipped a key into the keyhole, and opened it, revealing a completely different place. I, being the expert at throwing I am, threw a book at the door, leaving it ajar. I opened the door, picked up the book, and slipped inside.
It was decorated like a religious church or something, I don't know. I watched Izumo's figure open another door, but then...

"Who are you?" I leaped, whirling around.
A boy with glasses and a bunch of moles on his face was standing behind me.

"Uh... I-I... Wait, hold the phone, aren't you Yukio?"

"Yes, correct, but that didn't answer my question."

"Sorry... I'm (y/n) (l/n)."

"You don't attend cram school?"

"No, I- Cram school?"

Yukio sighed.

"How did you get here?"

"I followed my friend... Izumo Kamiki..."

"Kamiki... Hold on a moment..." he went to the room that Izumo entered while I traced the floor with my sneaker.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" I looked into Izumo's eyes.

"I followed you." I replied soberly.

She glared and I flinched.

"Who's that?" a male voice asked, and I instantly turned to find the source.

A boy with hair that was kinda like a midnight blue was standing there. His eyes were the shade of blue that could pull you in and never let go. There was a red case slung over his shoulder, a sword case.

Oh wait. I frowned. He's the kid that sits next to me.

"My name is none of your business."

"Good to meet you, none of your business." I scowled.

"Is she attending cram school?"

"No."

"Then why is she here?"

"She followed me." Izumo growled, and I winced.

"I'm sorry, Izumo!"

"Okumura, go back to class." Yukio instructed the boy.

"Shut up. You're not gonna let your own brother watch?"

Brother?

"Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!"

He smirked at me.

"Someone didn't know that, so I bet she doesn't know that we're twins!"

I was in a state of utter shock, long story short.

"Looks like the little girl over there is too surprised to say anything!" he laughed.

"You little annoying punk!"

"What did you call me?!"

We kept arguing like that for about five minutes.

"Guess what! The cram school has a new student!" Yukio intervened.

.

.

.

"HUH?!" the boy and I squeaked at the same time.