4. Conflict with Amaimon

I looked at the carnival, knowing I would never go there anytime in my life. Unless it was for an exorcism. But that's not what I mean.

"Are you (y/n)?" I looked around, "Up here."
I looked up.

"What are you doing?" there was a boy with green hair that came up to a point on the top of his head. His eyes were the same color.

But the odd thing was that he was on the street post above me.

"So what if I am?

He popped a lollipop in his mouth.

"Are you Okumura's girlfriend?"

I was about to object, when I thought about it.

"Which one?"

"Rin."

"No way! Are you stupid?! Rin doesn't like me like that!"

"Do you?"

"I- what? Wait, who are you?!"

"I'm Amaimon."

"Why are you here? What do you want with me?"

"One, I feel like it. Two, I want to beat Okumura."

"Rin?"

"Obviously! So, you're the bait!"

"Wha-" I blacked out.

Rin's POV

(Y/n) didn't show up to class the next day. Or the day after that.

"Izumo? Where's (y/n)?"

"I don't know, she said something about the carnival two days ago and hasn't come back since."

Almost instantly, I was gone.

~Magical time skip~

I arrived at the carnival grounds, and I looked around, searching for any sign of (y/n).

I felt my foot hit something in the grass. I looked down to a silver gleam.

I picked up the object, and my eyes widened.

"This is... This is (y/n)'s!" I stared at it, her pistol.

Then I saw a lollipop. And who absolutely loves candy who would dare mess with (y/n)?

Amaimon.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes opened slowly.

The world was really blurry at the moment. I had a sense of being high off the ground, though. And when I could see, I realized my instinct was right.

I was tied tightly to the ferris wheel, and was so high off the ground that I felt like I was going to be sick.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)!" I heard Rin's voice calling my name.

"Rin?" I tried to speak, but there was no sound. So I tried to locate where he was.

"Oh, he actually came. Finally. It's been two days already." Amaimon exclaimed as he dropped a piece of candy down to Rin.

"R-Rin..." I whispered.

He doesn't know where I am, so he doesn't know where Amaimon is. I watched as he scrurried down the ferris wheel to ambush Rin.

Dammit! Rin could die and it would be all my fault! I would have more than just my family's blood on my hands!

"RIN!" I shouted as loud as I could.

"(Y/N)!"

Yes! He heard me! He can fend off Amaimon! He won't die!

"Amaimon, how dare you take her!" Rin screamed, and the red casing came off of his sword.

I didn't watch anymore, all I remember from that moment is the blue flash.

.

.

.

"Hey, please wake up!" I felt my eyes shoot open.

I located where Rin was, turned away from him, and puked.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Ugh... I feel like crap..." I finished my puking session and looked back at Rin.

"You look like it."

I sat up and rubbed the back of my head. Then I remembered the blue flash.

"What was the blue? I remember a blue light..." I asked, looking into Rin's eyes.

"..."

"Rin?"

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"..."

~cliffhanger~ :-P