chapter 2:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Abandoned complex turns out housed a sarrian fighter that encountered mac brolin long ago in kika island. Murasama robot ninja detected the energy source.

Hijitaka: wait you feel that?

James: WE GOT COMPANY!

Large worm looking machine attacked them. Fuma sliced some of its arms. One arm grab the object. James & ayame ordered everyone to leave to go outside.

Jake & hibari running beside area. Worm thing smashed through buildings.  It smashed through jake & hibari one punched it.

Ayame: HIBARI SENSEI! JEIKU SENSEI

Jake: give them cover!

Hibari: DO IT STUDENTS

Jake sliced the arm that is holding the object.

Hibari pov:

I was looking at who's attacking us. Worm thing appeared. Out comes a person. I know who she is.

miki: INFINITE GALEON! SHINOBI OF LIGHT!

Jake aimed his rifle i ignite my ki energy. She leaves.

James: who the hell was that!?

Seimei: she came from the same company (yawn) as you murasama.

Hibari: that was miki. Evil corporation made her & murasame. Tachibana's father got her out to set her free he called hibari & hibari's husband mac to take her in. He wipe some memories out of her. Miki killed tachibana's father make it look like a suicide. Yugiri's father ordered miki to kill him.

James: so she joined senki shu huh

Jake: correct. She's basically a electronic warfare ninja. Puppetry & electromagnetic waves

Hibari: if she goes beyond her systems she can hack......

Fuma: its a human alien magical world nuclear wear

Jake: why she went after this?

James: this is a generator part. From the same sarrian jet from the island you two & others where

Fuuma: isn't that the sarrian fighter space jet code name shredder!?

Ayame: makes sense. No wonder hyoki needs it

Hibari: good work report to asuka

Epilogue:

Asuka at her desk. Fuuma gives her the report. Her kinda looks disappointed a flashback of her way way back. Asuka is alien super soldier enchanced that ended up mutating her DNA ended up stop her aging.

She stays young she's stop her growth toping at 7.0 feet tall.

Asuka: considering you encounter miki out the bat. I'll let slide. Missions changed they always do. I gonna need a talk with leo & team echo leader alex. At shinobi base

Ayame: what's next?

Hibari: katsuragi came with lunch. Good work

James: will be there as well. So fleet admiral shiro hauser

Asuka: something to do with the coming sarrian war?

James nodded asuka bowed & james saluted. Leaves husband & wife.

Asuka: we been prepared for this moment. Yet lack of intel

Jake:  calm down my love.

Asuka stood up & kissed her husband. They on their day. Photo of asuka jake victor konoka hanzo & Kiriya at asuka's graduation. It was the last pick of hanzo & Kiriya.

Last pic of asuka walking out of the hospital jake & her friends helped her she cried on jake's neck.

Ayame team & new hebijo team led by ashiya will be in this book takes place in the future. Some time year of 2021.

Goodnight