chapter 14:

Don't own anything

Just ocs

Author pov:

Ayane & hyoki exhausted from the fight. Hyoki had to admit she isn't holding back she blood just as hyoki expected to be.

Hyoki: the determination. Too exhausted to fight anymore

Ayane: that's bullshit. You have yoma form. You could've killed by using it

Hyoki: (smirked) orignally it wasn't attended for you. But since you shown me your spirit. I'll give time to train harder. So will i.

They both bowed to each other. As a greeted. Katsuragi jumped down hugged her student.

Katsuragi: baka i was worried. Brick my husband was worried too

Ayane: I'm alright senpai

Timeskip:

Jason & ikaruga at home. Ikaruga training her & his 6 year old son named jett stryker. After that he got sleeping. Jason picks him up tucked him to bed. He kissed his forehead.

After desert maids came to clean it up. They went to bed.

Ikaruga: katsuragi trained ayane well to keep up the fight against hyoki

Jason: indeed. Its the only tip of the iceberg

The two kissed. They fell asleep. Around 1 am. Ikaruga sensed something she climed out of their bed, walked up to the window looking outside of her family estate.

Tall woman with brunette hair ponytail. Wearing white & green sailor based uniform. She looked at her ikaruga got a bit defensive at first but she vanished into the night sky.

Ikaruga saw where she's heading to. Bright dot.

Ikaruga: planet jupiter!?

She scratch her head. Went back to bed embracing jason.

Goodnight