Meetin' the Girls of Azur Lane (FIXED)

(A/N: Cue sound track!)

Enterprise POV:

"Commander! We have returned from our sortie and with barely any harm, our savior has healed nicely and he is waiting in his ship for the go ahead." I had to be careful, I know Yorktown would have told her what he did to the old commander...

"Hmm... You said "He". That fills me with no confidence. Anyways Enterprise I am Commander Valentina Reznov. After my... predecessor went missing under mysterious circumstances I'm his replacement. Your sister Yorktown has filled me in while you've been away on what's going on." She said with a salute. I had a feeling sister would say something... she was startled by Kaiser.. Oh she's going to kill me when she finds out I called him father... or kill him...

"Yes I said "he". He has been a major help since he appeared. Even got the former leader of the sirens to helps us" I was beginning to explain before a different voice cut in

"It is true Commander, I can voice for Kaiser. He saved Unicorn from certain death and even took near fatal damage in order for us to regroup." It was Queen Elizabeth, thankfully she was taking my side after seeing what he was capable of.

"So I assume this... ship is his? It's bigger than even the Bismarck by about 1.9X I'd have to guess.." Reznov said in a weary voice.

"Yes that's him. Let me call him-" I grabbed my radio and simply said it was time.

*minutes earlier*
*Kaiser POV*

"Hmm didn't expect that from you darlin'. But I'm not complaining. Now we should get ready. Enterprise should be calling us at any moment"

"Mmmm" was her only response as she still held onto my arm. Man she really is a cuddle bug isn't she?

Soon I get a radio call, It was from none other than Enterprise. It's show time.

"Honey it's time. I'll jump off my bow and you can follow or I can just take ya with me. But we are gonna have to show the other Sirens at this point.."

"I know.. I'll let you whistle for them, they will come they know I'm here. But we shouldn't keep them waiting but before we go-" she stops me and takes my face, lowing my head towards her height and plants a kiss on my lips, a sensation akin only to silk...

"Love you too darling. Let's gets this party started shall we?"

I step out of my bridge and fix my black coat and hat, make sure my weapons are secured. Soon I walk to my bow, seeing so many new ship gals some I recognize, seems they can't see my face. Time to drop in.

(A/N theme song for when he drops)

I see Enterprise wave me down, so I do what I do best and make an entrance. I jump off my ship falling a good 40 feet before I hit the concrete and create a sizable crater. Standing to my full height and hearing gasps I take this second to take a cigar from my coat pocket and light it.

 Standing to my full height and hearing gasps I take this second to take a cigar from my coat pocket and light it