SOON

Disclaimer:

This is a Work of Fiction...

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters,businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of theauthor's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actualpersons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

This is the story of Gabriela Reyes, who was working as a waitress at a strip club, one night Jasper saw her, and an instance the guy fell in love. There is no reason why Jasper falls on her. She was a very sweet and beautiful woman. but his brother Jan gets attracted by her beauty.

When Senior Arnulfo knows about this, he immediately ordered his men to find her, and Gabriela was raped by her dad's suitor. They thought Gabriella had died because of this incident, but they didn't know Gabriela was saved by an old lady who was the deity of the volcano and goddess of fire. "Lalahon".

And now Gabriella will hunt them down and make sure that she will get the justice that she deserves.

"Who is Lalahon"

Lalahon in Philippine mythology is a mythical diwata (a kind of dryad spirit) seen as a goddess of harvests, guardian of volcanoes, and goddess against natural calamities brought about by volcanic eruptions, wildfires, and earthquakes, found in ancient Visayan folktales and written myths, her traditions have changed greatly especially since the Spanish conquistadores occupied the Philippines. She is seen as a benevolent deity, often seen as a goddess formed from the essence of Kan-laon making her.

To be continued...