EPISODE NINETEEN

"Enigma's curse to the land"

Previously...

Candice and her friends attack the palace of Hestia as they want to get the fifth piece of the scepter to Gabriela, but they fail to do that as the second guardian appears who possesses the power of frost.

"Stay away from her." A voice of a woman said then from her hands frost magic appeared.

"Mycka," Aira said as her daughter helped the La Fiery.

Mycka immediately helped the La Fiery she cast frost magic all over the place which will be the reason why Candice's friends ran away.

"Gabriela, wake up girl!" Mycka said then she waved her hands to create a healing crystal from her frost magic. When Gabriela regained her conscious, she immediately left.

"Thank you...?" Gabriela said.

"My name is Lady Frost, not a problem we are connected as the keepers of the pieces of the scepter from Novaria," Mycka replied and she disappeared.

The Continuation...

"Ate Gabby, are you okay?" Kevin asks her sister together with his father.

"Yeah, I'm okay just a little bit cold," Gabriela answered while hugging herself because of the cold.

Meanwhile, from a distance, the priestess of Novaria smiled at what she saw earlier.

"The guardians of frost finally reveal themselves to the la fiery," Criselda said and immediately waved her hands then she vanished.

Candice and her friends were thinking about another plan for how they could capture the La Fiery when suddenly a mysterious lady appeared.

"We're not even friends duh?" Candice said.

"Who are you?" Nerisa asks.

"My name is Enigma, and this lake where you guys hiding was my hideout. Did you know why your powers are getting stronger? And that voice you hear was coming from me." Enigma said as She introduced herself.

"You are the goddess who helped Senior Arnulfo to find this realm," Candice said.

"Yeah, Arnulfo was my loyal follower. And I believe you girls was his apprentice." Enigma asks.

"Yes, we are here goddess to capture the la fiery," Bulma said and bowed down to Enigma.

"Goddess huh?" Enigma said as she smiled at what she heard from these ladies.

Meanwhile at MIB,

"Well done, Tasha, but we need to wait until the La Fiery is back." Miss Violet said.

"But how about the superhumans who are attacking the ordinary citizen?" Janferd asks his mother about the chaos that happened on Earth as the superhuman who experimented on Senior Arnulfo's lab.

"Don't worry, Jan I have all the data that I got from Black Dragon Org. Me and my team will do everything to stop those minions of Senior Arnulfo. Until the La Fiery is back." Agatha said then Gabriela's Aunt with her friends Aling Tali and Mang Benny intervened in their conversation.

"We know where the portal is, we can get you there." Aunt Azon said.

"Madam A, you should stay here at the facility outside is very dangerous ~," Anastasia said then Mang Benny interrupted on what she tried to say.

"Tasha, we can give you the location of the portal if you don't want us to be outside. Now, the two of you will listen to me so that I can tell you where the portal is..." Mang Benny said.