EPISODE SIX

"KEVIN'S SECRET AND THE KINGDOM OF JAMAIS"

The Continuation...

The kingdom of Jamais,

"We're glad that you visit us here Kevin, how's your mission?" a woman with white hair asks wearing an ice crown.

"Doing good so far Queen Elsa," Kevin replied and laughed at the same time.

"My god! Did my twin brother is here? he always makes fun of me. Samuel!!!" The queen said and she shouted her brother's name. Then a small light suddenly appears behind Kevin and it slowly shows its true form.

"Kevin next time if Samuel will tell you something funny about me don't listen to him okay." The Queen said and the queen's brother replied.

"Hello, Queen Elsa," Samuel said.

"SAMUEL DON'T EVER CALL ME LIKE THAT!!!" The Queen said and suddenly the weather changed, a small snowflake suddenly slowly dropped. Then a fire suddenly appears then a handsome man appears and says.

"Enough Sam, Greetings Queen Samantha." The handsome man said then Samuel vows to the Queen who is her twin sister.

"Anyway, I am here Queen Samantha to get my thunder whip. Can I get it now?" The kid said.

"Yes, before that. Thank you for coming Samuel and Xavier. We have a visitor from another realm. They came from Novaria. Then a smoke appears in front of them then they introduce their selves.

"My name is Leah and this is my cousin Beam, my two cousins are not coming, they have important matters to do in their own kingdom. We are here to give you a warning about the apocalypse made by the god of darkness Sitan."

Sitan is an ancient dark god from Filipino mythology, his role is the same as that of the monotheistic Satan, the guardian of Kasamaan (the ancient Tagalog version of Hell) and all of the souls within he had four agents tasked to tempt and ruin mankind.

"This was started when our scepter was divided into pieces, now we are facing a big trouble," Leah said.

"And Kevin you need this" Queen Samantha said while she handed to Kevin the Thunder whip.

"Your Sister was the chosen one to be the keeper of the last piece of the scepter from Novaria." Queen Samantha added.

"Aside from that, your kingdom Prince Xavier needs attention, because this kingdom has no leader is vulnerable to invasion, just like what happen to other kingdom. And I spoke to your cousin Aira. She can't handle the two kingdoms at the same time. Her people need her." Beam said. And Xavier held Samuel's hand and then he said.

"I'll lead my kingdom," Xavier said and Samuel nodded his head and said at the same time.

"I'll go with you," Samuel said.

(Samuel, Samantha, and Prince Xavier of Hestia is one of the main characters of my story titled "THE LAST ELEMENT")

Meanwhile,

Gabriela started her plan. And now she plans to get more closer to one of the sons of Senior Arnulfo.

"Are you crazy?" Anastasia said. she was shocked when she heard it from her best friend while her aunt also didn't agree with her plan.

"This is another suicidal mission, Gabriela." Her Aunt said.

"As I told you guys, don't worry I can handle myself, Once I find the hideout of the black dragon organization. I'll investigate what happened to my dad." She said and her eyes were full of eagerness.