EPISODE TEN

"SUPERHUMAN and the story Last piece of the scepter from Novaria (PART ONE)"

Previously...

Kevin and Cathy got an urgent call from Jamais as the kingdom sent Mariposa to deliver the message, Kevin needed to go back to Jamais as he was asked to see the Queen, While Cathy needed to change her appearance and she copied Kevin's appearance while the real Kevin was not around.

"What's the emergency, Marie?" Cathy the black cat asks.

"Queen Samantha ask my help to relay this message, The kingdom of Andromeda was destroyed, all the oceanic creature needs to evacuate and we need your help, Kevin," Marie said.

"Cathy, can you cover my disappearance?" Kevin asks.

And Cathy warns him,

"Yes, but remember, you need to go home after five days." The black cat said.

Sonica starts her journey by bringing chaos to everyone.

"My name is Sonia. Can you do me a favor handsome?" The mysterious lady said and suddenly her eyes went blue then the old man said.

"Everything you want, I will give it to you." The old man said.

La Fiery met Pisces as this was working from M.I.B (Magic Investigation Bureau)

"Thank you, Violet, did you know this Pisces man?" Gabriela asks.

"He's my son," Violet replied and smiled at her,

The Continuation...

After the Scepter of Novaria was divided into pieces, Criselda decided to hide those pieces in a different realm; as she was tasked to save Novaria from terrible destruction caused by Sitan's minion, Enigma.

Criselda hides the pieces of the scepter in a different realm, The first realm she visits is the kingdom of Khastriya, which is Ced got the first piece of the scepter. The last realm that Criselda visits is the kingdom of Jamais and she left the pieces of the scepter on Hestia.

"Lalahon, the goddess of fire and volcanoes. Please help me to save this piece of scepter from my world." Criselda said while she didn't know that a smoke was watching on her. After she left the reddish gem. The smoke slowly formed into a woman and the woman said.

"To pay for my sins, I will save you." The woman said and the reddish gem brightened.

Which is on Time Arnulfo and Robert open the portal to Hestia from Earth and the woman is shocked at what she saw.

"This portal is from Earth, I remember, Samuel and Samantha closed the portals to Earth, as Earth was very vulnerable." The woman said, then a mysterious woman appeared and said at the same time.

"Sitan will do everything, and yes you're right, Mansisilat that portal came from Earth." The woman said.

"Dian Magayon?" she said when she saw the face of the mysterious woman.

"I've heard you earlier that you will choose the light, and because of that Let me help you," Magayon said.

"How?" Mansisilat asks.

"Allow me to give you, my blessings," Magayon said, but Mansisilat thought about the warning of Sitan to her.

"If you disobey me, a curse will grow and it will kill you slowly," Sitan said as she left the cave where her sister was hiding.

"I'm tired of doing perversity." She said and she used her ability to disappear.

"Are you worried about the curse of Sitan?" Magayon asks. And Mansisilat just sighed in her reply to the Magayon.