EPISODE TWENTY

"The La Fiery's choice"

Previously...

Janferd stepped into the portal as this was made by Gabriela's Aunt and this is also the portal where Aling Tali and Mang Benny used to escape from the war that happened a few years ago in Hestia. He also found out that his ex-girlfriend Candice was in Hestia together with the superhuman who killed his cousin Jasper not only that he also met Hex the legendary prince of Darkness who ruled in Jamais before and brought chaos to both realms, Earth and Jamais.

"What are you doing here at my place?" Hex said.

"God! You almost kill me. Hi, my name is Pisces." Janferd said as he introduced himself to Hex.

"Young man, you shouldn't be here," Hex said and he released a huge amount of electricity in his hands and tried to hit Janferd, but suddenly the stones were moving then the roots of the trees wrapped around Hex's body. And Gabriela faced a big problem as the La Fiery in the kingdom of Hestia as she was tasked to defend the kingdom at no cost, while the goddess Lalahon was still missing.

The Continuation...

"My daughter was not a killing machine that you guys will use as the frontline to save this kingdom," Robert said while talking to the leaders of Jamais. At a large and long dining table, there were the leaders of the five kingdoms of Jamais who also represent the elements of water, air, fire, and earth.

Joshua, from the kingdom of Lakur.

Liam from the kingdom of Andromeda.

Samuel and Samantha as the crowned prince and Queen of Jamais.

Aira from the kingdom of Aera and Lastly, Prince Xavier from the kingdom of Hestia.

"Sir Robert we understand how you feel about this, but we need your daughter's help about this matter as she was the only one who could defeat the prince of Darkness," Samuel said, then suddenly a familiar face arrived from another kingdom.

"Miss Jenna and Queen Esmeralda of Ayden," Xavier said when they saw the two ladies who suddenly intervened in their conversation.

"We are not physically here Xavier, but with the help of Catalina, our spirit travels in your realm. Anyways we have no time. We saw everything and Sir Robert you were the father of the chosen one. You can't just decide by yourself for Gabriela, we must ask her, and besides we saw this in Catalina's vision." Jenna said and the Queen of Ayden waved her hands and there they saw an image of a portal open then a guy from Earth appeared. The guy also met Hex, but when Hex attempts to kill the guy from Earth...

"The woman that you saw who helped the guy on Earth was Gaia, she was the third holder of a piece from the scepter of Novaria. Also, Queen Aira of Aera. Your daughter will help the La Fiery in this battle. Besides Senior Robert, your daughter was not an ordinary princess of Hestia. She is also the guardian of the element of fire the fifth holder of a piece from the scepter came from Novaria." Queen Esmeralda said.

Kevin and Gabriela are listening to their conversation and Kevin noticed that the guy that they were talking about was...

"Kuya Jan?" Kevin said.

"Wait what? What is he doing here?" Gabriela said and the leaders were interrupted in their conversation when Gabriela reacted on the scene where they saw the face of Janferd.

"Gabriela?" Her dad said.

"Miss Esmeralda, can you give me a vision of something that I can find that guy, or what I mean where he is right now in Hestia?" Gabriela asks.