EPISODE THREE

"THE LAST PIECE OF THE SCEPTER OF NOVARIA"

Previously...

Gabriela was rescued by an old couple and she also lost her memories about her true self.

"What happened to your clothes they have blood stains and they burned. But when we check you don't have any stab wounds, because of the blood stains that showing on your clothes that's a cause of the stabbing" Mang Benny explains.

But Gabriela just stared at them and tried to remember everything about what happened to her and how she got to the place.

"I don't remember everything. Where am I again?" She asked the couple. And the couple looked at each other and it was obvious on their faces that they felt sorry for her.

The continuation...

Lalahon was holding a strange object.

"Are you just going to stare at that Object Lalahon?"

A voice of a maiden said on her back. When she turned around, she saw...

"Lidagat!" She said as she saw the deity of water.

LIDAGAT- From ancient Visayan mythology, the only daughter of Magwayen the ruler of the seas and when she was born her mother gave her the powers over the watery domain. She is often pictured as a beautiful woman of the seas, some pictured her as having a body made of water, waves for hair, and fish and merfolk for company, while others thought of her as sharing the same appearance as the merfolk or a mermaid.

"What's the reason why you came here?" Lalahon said and Lidagat smiled at her and said at the same time.

"Your protégé, how is she?" Lidagat asks.

Going back to Gabriela,

After they encounter Santelmo, they check on Gabriela wherein the young woman loses her consciousness.

"Paulina, are you okay?" Aleng Tali asks her while shaking her body and patting her face at the same time.

Gabriela woke up at night and she heard the couple talking about Hestia.

Hestia was one of the kingdoms of Jamais. (from the story, the last element) Citizen of Hestia was led by the crowned prince Xavier.

"I can feel that the Santelmo that we saw earlier and tried to hurt Paulina was sent from Hestia." Aleng Tali said.

"So, what do you mean by that? Paulina came from our world?" Mang Benny said.

"No, I can't sense anything. She came from this realm and I'm sure about that." Aleng Tali said and she handed her husband the cup of tea. When suddenly they noticed Gabriela standing behind.

"Paulina?" Aleng Tali said as she was shocked when she saw Gabriela.

"Aleng Tali what do you mean by Hestia?" She asks and suddenly her hair slowly changes into red and slowly burns.

"Paulina, what's happening to you?" Mang Benny asks her. Then suddenly a Santelmo appears. And reveals the true form and said at the same time.

"You don't have to worry about her. She was trying to fight her fate." The lady said.

"Deity of Fire, Lalahon" Mang Benny said and they vowed to the goddess of fire.

"Please take good care of this young woman, she was destined to save the mortal world and Hestia," Lalahon said and she gave to the couple.

"What's this thing?" Aleng Tali asks. While staring at the reddish gem that Lalahon was holding.

"Thalia, that's the piece of the scepter from Novaria. In every realm try to find this and I want you to give this to the rightful keeper and that is Gabriela." Lalahon explains to the couple.