EPISODE TWENTY-FIVE

"THE FINAL CHAPTER AND NEW JOURNEY"

While Gabriela was busy preparing herself for her wedding, she suddenly saw a figure right behind her.

"Wait, Gabby. Your makeup is not yet finished." Candice said as she tried to stop her sister.

"I'll be right back, Sis!" Gabriela said and she immediately followed the mysterious woman who was wearing a red dress.

"Wait, who are you?" Gabriela asks the woman and the woman stops in the hallway. Then the woman slowly turned her head and Gabriela saw the woman.

"You?" Gabriela said that as she remembered the woman's face, she wasn't wrong; this woman had helped her in the forest after she almost died because of Senior Arnulfo's plan. This is also the woman who Aling Tali and Mang Benny said was the goddess of fire and Volcano, Lalahon.

"Hi, La Fiery nice to meet you again." The goddess said and smiled at her.

"Goddess Lalahon, you're back," Gabriela said.

"Yes, that is because of your courage and the other guardian of the first piece of the scepter but I am here just not to say thank you but to give you a warning," Lalahon said.

"Why is there something wrong?" Gabriela asks.

"You have to find the other guardians of the scepter as the Balance between the human world and the other dimension will suddenly collide." Lalahon showed Gabriela an image of the two worlds that suddenly collide and both worlds destroy after they collide.

"If that's the case I need to start my journey finding the other guardians," Gabriela said but Candice called her attention.

"Gabby, your groom is waiting, we have to go now," Candice said and she grabbed Gabriela's arm and proceeded to the car.

Meanwhile, at Novaria.

"Princess Beatrice, I got a report from the Lemen forest, the curse has started to spread but Prince David doing something to stop the spreading of the curse," Madison said.

"I need to see my cousin," Beatrice said when she was about to leave Criselda stopped her and then said.

"Beam, you don't have to go there, Novaria needs your presence, and look what happens on Bonch we need to stop the process of making her a statue," Criselda said.

"Don't worry, I'll check this on myself. I need to see the second guardian of the scepter." Criselda said and she waved her hands then she suddenly disappeared.

Going back to Gabriela at her wedding.

When the priest asked the couple for their vows.

"Janferd, do you take Gabriela for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks then Janferd replied and said,

"I Do"

"Gabriela, do you take Janferd for your lawful Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asks again and Gabriela replies and said,

"I Do, Father but I Have to go," Gabriela said as she removed her veil and kissed Janferd on his lips because of that all the visitors were shocked because of what she did including Azon, Benny, and Tali.

"What is she doing?" Candice said as she was shocked as well by what her sister did.

After Gabriela kissed her groom, she held her necklace and she said.