EPISODE SIXTEEN

"HESTIA"

Previously...

Anastasia still can't believe the ability that Cathy gave to her.

"Miss Anastasia, I knew that you knew that Gabriela was the La Fiery. I want your help to succeed the La Fiery on her Mission." The Cat said. While Aling Tali and Mang Benny finally met their old friend who they reveal as a babaylan which is Azon.

"Benjamin and Thalia, you guys didn't change, and thank you for saving my niece, I owe you a lot," Azon said.

"Don't mention it, that's what friends are for remember." Aling Tali said.

Lastly, Kevin reveals his secret to her big sister about the world of Hestia, and the Last piece of the scepter from Novaria is given to Gabriela.

"And Gabby, this thing belongs to you." Aling Tali said and she grabbed a reddish gem from her pocket.

"The last piece of the scepter from Novaria, Cathy released it and gave it to you ate," Kevin said while Candice remembered what Senior Arnulfo told her about how powerful the pieces of the scepter from Novaria and she listened closely to the couple.

"I saw this coming while you were driving, and looks like you didn't notice this." Mang Benny said.

"So, I decided to keep this for the min time and gave this to you, as you are the chosen keeper of this piece." Aling Tali said,

"Ate, our cat, or Cathy was the holder of that reddish gem and now the gem was ready to meet the chosen holder prince Xavier told me to say this once you have the Reddish gem of Novaria," Kevin said as Candice was still listening and observing.

The Continuation...

"Greetings Prince Xavier, my name is Beam of Novaria." She said as she introduced herself to the crowned prince of Hestia.

"The crowned princess of Novaria huh?" Xavier said.

"Yes, Your Majesty. I am here to help the kingdom, I have bought my trusted soldier in my kingdom, The Lotus lady." She said A lady with an armor suit with a design of Lotus and the symbol of Novaria shows on the armor. The soldier vows to the prince and introduces herself.

"Greetings Prince Xavier, nice meeting you again. My name is Mary Rose the holder of the Lotus necklace which originally, Queen Samantha and Samuel sealed the curse of this necklace." Mary Rose said that Xavier and Sam recognized her the time that they were on a quest they were helped by the Lotus Lady but Samantha immediately noticed something wrong with the hero.

"What do you mean Samantha?" Samuel asks.

"The Lotus necklace was covered with a curse," Samantha replied.

"Stay on my back guys, these crazy minions of Marcela got my annoyance." Mary Rose said, she immediately grabbed the pair of Zanzi (Hair chopsticks) and then used it to the enemy.

"We're not supposed to be here, we are invading time and space." The woman said.

"Alright, open the portal and we need to go back in our time," Xavier said, and immediately the mysterious woman cast on her hands the white gem and cited the spells.

"As the third holder of the piece of the scepter from Novaria. I command you to open the portal and bring us back to our own time." The mysterious lady said then in an instant, they disappeared.

And Xavier still remembers those scenes.

"Thank you for saving us, Miss Lotus," Xavier said.

"The pleasure is mine, your highness. And where's Prince Sam of Jamais?" Lotus asks.