EPISODE FIVE

"LA FIERY IS HERE!"

Previously...

Gabriela remembers everything that happened to her when the goddess Lalahon gave her the heart of Hestia. Now she will start her revenge and find his father.

"Senior Arnulfo you will pay for this, and I'll do anything for you to give me the truth about my father's disappearance," Gabriela said while her hands started to spark and slowly a fire appeared.

The Continuation...

One night in the street, a woman was walking while she was holding her cell phone, suddenly some men came out and threatened the woman.

"What do you want from me!" The woman said while she was surrounded by three men.

"Your money or your life," said the men.

"Let me go, what are you talking?" The woman said while she was trying to break free from being bound to her.

As a shadow was looking at them, when the boys noticed it, they approached the shadow and said at the same time.

"Who are you?" The man said as he slowly approached the shadow when suddenly a spark from Lamppost started.

"Let her go, or else you guys will taste my wrath," The shadow said.

"Are you kidding me? What can you do, you're just a girl" The man said and his colleague laughed at the mysterious woman when suddenly the woman revealed her face and they saw that her hair was shining just like a fire.

"This girl will burn you!" a large amount of fire suddenly appears on the woman's hands. Which is the reason to scare the men who try to hurt the poor woman.

When the men left, Gabriela immediately approached the poor woman and she said at the same time.

"Don't be afraid of me, I won't hurt you. Go ahead and leave this place immediately." She said and the woman thanked her and said.

"What's your name?" But Gabriela was stunned by that question and she remembered what her younger brother said to her when they studied the history of a legend of a woman who was called by the name Fiery because of the heroine things that she did to her kingdom.

"Call me La Fiery," she said and she rubbed on her necklace and suddenly she disappeared.

"La Fiery," The woman said and she immediately ran away from that place.

Meanwhile, Aunt Azon was still worried about her niece's disappearance when Gabriela's friend Anastasia came and rushed to her.

"Anastasia, what happened?" Azon asked her and she took a breath before speaking.

"Gabby is finally here, the police found her and she was rushed into the hospital nearby. Come 'on follow me, Madame." Anastasia said as she was very excited to tell the good news to her boss where she was working.

At the hospital,

Kevin and Candice rush to the hospital when they know that Gabriela was found by the police.

Candice called her boyfriend while they were headed to the hospital.

"Okay, see you babe," Candice said.

"Is she okay?" Kevin asked her. And Candice just nods her head.

While in Gabriela's room where she was resting. she wonders how she can reconnoiter to the family that destroys her life. When the door opened she saw her aunt and her best friend.