EPISODE TWENTY ONE

"The return of La Fiery on Earth"

Previously...

Anastasha was given a task to help the La Fiery as Catherine gave her the power of electricity, wherein she was called by Levina. Meanwhile, Candice, Nerisa, and Bulma attack the palace and deceive La Fiery to get the fifth piece of the scepter. Which are they able to get to Gabriela?

"Enough, here's the thing you want!" Gabriela said and she showed Candice the piece of the scepter on her hands with a symbol of Hestia written on the reddish gem.

"Come closer! Hand me that thing to me!" Candice said. and Gabriela slowly walks in towards Candice, Kevin tries to stop her but she gives a smile to Kevin.

"Ate no," Kevin said. after a few steps, Gabriela gave Candice the reddish gem.

"As the fifth guardian of the piece of scepter from Novaria. I release you" Gabriela said then the reddish gem transferred to Candice's hands.

"Finally, the gem of Hestia is mine at last," Candice said as she was mesmerized by the beauty of the gem.

"Now release him, as part of our deal," Gabriela said.

But suddenly the real Janferd.

The continuation...

"Why are you guys not worried about the enemy for having the last piece of the scepter?" Kevin asks her big sister and the prince for not showing any worried reaction on their faces. Her big sister replied and said.

"Because they don't have it. Let me show you." Gabriela said and she shows to Kevin the last piece of the scepter.

"And how did you do that Ate? And what is the thing that they have right now?" Kevin asks.

"They have the lava stone as Prince Xavier creates a replica of this," Gabriela said then she winked at Kevin.

"And I know they don't have your Kuya Jan, as we all know he was at Verglas, so that's why I ride on their drama. But Janferd will explain to me later, right?" Gabriela said and suddenly Janferd appeared behind them.

"You change a lot," Janferd said.

"Is that what always say to all of your girls?" Gabriela said.

"No, what do you mean?" Janferd asks.

"Nothing, but I want to be home now as I was worried on Earth, I'm not sure if I am insane or something. I hear them calling me." Gabriela said.

"Who?" Janferd asks.

"Aling Tali and Mang Benny." She replied. And that was exactly what happened as Earth right now was in great danger. The MIB was attacked by the black dragon organization led by Senior Arnulfo. The city looks like a ghost town you can't see anything roaming around except superhumans that Senior Arnulfo controls and the whole city is in the hands of Senior Arnulfo.

"I tried to call but the la fiery was confusing right now." Aling Tali said.

"Aling Tali, can I talk to you for a minute?" Violet said Janferd's mom.

"Yes, headmistress what this is all about?" Aling Tali asks.

"Can we ask for your help? The ability of teleportation? I need to sneak at HQ to get some weapons that we can use." Violet asks and Aling nods her head for accepting the request.

On the other side of the story,

MIB HQ has been conquered by the Black Dragon Org.

"Finally, my son," Senior Arnulfo said when he saw the body of Jasper which is it was preserved with a big glass tube, and its all body was frozen which is made by Janferd.