Ariana's death part 2

Ariana's P.O.V.

I couldn't take it anymore. My life with out Shawn has been absolutely horrible. Everyday I get hate from his and my fans saying that leaving him was stupid and childish. I let them get to me. I let the hurt take over me. It felt good for the last minutes I had. Yes I planned on killing myself today.

I wasn't going to leave with out a letter. I wrote one to each of the boys. I wrote the most to Taylor and Aaron because they have been nothing but sweethearts to me. I feel bad leaving them. They'll think this is all their fault. I don't know what they'll do without me. Probably move along like Shawn did. That bitch.

What am i saying I love him and I always will. Sometimes love isn't enough for somebody, they need proof that the person who claims they like them. Shawn didn't show any of that proof which is why I'm letting go. Somebody once told me this "If you ever love something then let it go. If it comes back it will always be yours but if it doesn't then it was never yours in the beginning."

With one last look in my mirror I grab the pills I have in my hand and I swallow them till their all gone. Goodbye world. Goodbye Shawn. Goodbye Taylor.

---------the end--------
Guys yes this is the end but I'll write a sequel so stay tuned. It's going to be better than this. This is kinda weird but I need help with my writing , so if you wanna co-write this with me please message me on here. Okay bye guys! ~ A x