new tattoo

Ariel's P.O.V.

i ran out the hottel and looked around and saw a small tattoo shop. YOLO! I always wanted a tattoo. i walk in but checking behinde my back to see if the boys were after me. I see a guy around his 20s.

"Hi im Chad how may i help you?" Chad said.

"Hi chad i want a tattoo but will it be okay if I look at some pictures first then get to you?"

"Sure!" Chad said.

I look around at the walls because they put pictures of tattoos you can have. I see one i rellay liked it's the solar system.

"Hey Chad can I get this one?" I asked Chad.

"Yeah sure , where do you want it at?" he asked with a smirk.

Chad's P.O.V.

It's just another boring day at the shop. That was until SHE walked in. She has the most beautiful red hair with black tips. Bright blue eyes. She got a body! She just looking around and i told her if she wanted to look around. She picked out one of our new tattoos. I hope she gets it's somewhere I get to touch a little.

"Where do you want it?" I ask

"Yeah she'll get it on her forearm." A boy with black hair and a SnapBack said.

"And who are you?" I ask.

"I'm her boyfriend , Carter. "

"Carter what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Ariel are you sure you want to get a tattoo? Babe we can go somewhere else." He said. So her name is Ariel. That a nice name it also suits her.

ARIELS P.O.V.

I was about to tell him where I wanted it but Carter comes in saying that I want it on my forearm and that he is my boyfriend. I'll just go with the flow.

"But babe I want it here please!" I said with puppy eyes.

"Fine." He said

And with that I got my first tattoo. It looks super cool! I wonder how the boys will react?