What to wear

Ariel's P.O. V.

Today is the first day of MAGCON.

To be honest I'm kind of scared that people would run up to me and push me against a corner because I hate being cornered. But oh well , you gotta do what you gotta do.

"What to wear?" I mumble to myself.

"Do you need help choosing what to wear?" Someone asked from behind me.

"Oh my god! Nash you scared the living day out of me!" I say to Nash.

"Sorry , but do you need help *click* or nah?" he says with a cute smile.

"Yes please!!" I told him.

"Okay you go take a shower while I pick out your WHOLE outfit!" he yelled the whole part.

"OKAY!" I yell back.

~~~ AFTER SHOWER ~~~

I walk out with my towel and open the door and see that Nash isn't in the room. Good. As I step out I look at my bed and see that Nash left a outfit on my bed. A super cute one too.

It's a black crop top that says 'surfs up' , high waisted ripped jean shorts , black Vans , and my surfboard book bag.

After I'm done changing I go to my bathroom and decided to dip dye my hair tips to blonde. , then curl my hair and bangs but not all the way , then I put on some make up , such as mascara , eye liner and wing it , black eye shadow , and a light lip gloss. I also added a palm tree bow in my hair.

As I finish I head out the bathroom door , take my phone out of its charger and hook it up to my IHome speaker and blast one direction music. I do have one hour until Magcon starts.

"I'm gonna do something great!" I said to no one.