Painfull memories

Ariel's P.O.V.

As I slow down I see that I'm in the lobby. I turn around and see an exit in the back. I head towards the door and leave the hotel. I set in the fire escape that I was able to reach up ad grab it , I sit on it and think.

--FLASHBACK--

"Hey Ariel can you help me with this?!" my friend Gray asked me.

"Umm... yeah sure!" I yell back.

I kind of had a crush on Gray for a long time, probably since second grade. We are both in eighth grade right now.

"Can you hold the rope while I go up there?" Gray said.

"Yeah sure" I respond back.

"Okay don't let go because then it will cause me to fall" he said worried.

"Okay!" I yell as he climbs. We are both are working on play and the teacher asked if we could stay after school to help her set things up I guess. As he reaches the top two VERY loud boys come in and push me from the rope and the rope goes up.

"NOOOOO!" I yell as I see Gray fall from the top of the roof.

"GRAY!!" I yell but it was to late.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

I start to cry as all those painful memories come flooding back in to my mind. If only I was strong enough I could've stopped those two boys. I will never forget my Best friend , my first crush , and my last.

"GRAY I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!!" I yell and start to break down. Gray had the brightest smile you could ever see , the biggest warming heart , the loudest laugh , he was PERFECT.