O2L??

Ariel's P.O.V.

I smile as all the good times I had with Gray come back in mind. I remember him telling me that no matter what he will always stay here. He kept that promise because even though he died he will always be in my heart where he will always stay.

"Hey what are you doing here?" somebody said. I look up and see a open window with a boy in it.

"Umm nothing."  I said while wiping away some tears.

"Can I join you?" He asked.

"Umm I don't really care if you do." I said looking at my lap.

"Okay hold up I'm coming." the boy said as he steps out the window and walks down the steps to me.

"Hi my name Ricky Dillion." he said with a smile.

"Hi I'm - " I was cut off.

"Ariel Dallas! I know who you are , I'm not stupid!" he said with a smile.

"Are you a fan?" I asked.

"No , I'm a little mermaid!" He said.

"Then a fan?" I chuckled

"Yeah but I like to be called a little mermaid." He said with a smile.

"Oh." I smile back.

"Yeah , what are you doing alone here?"he asked.

"I kind of got mad at my brother and yelled something relay bad at him." I said as tears come rushing back at the memory.

"What did you say to him?" He asked while wiping some of the tears that have fallen with his sleeve.

"I kind of told him that I hate him." I said while looking down again.

"oh." That's all he said.

After that it fell silent until I broke the  silence.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I'm with this group called O2L on YouTube and I was walking by my window and saw you , so yeah." He said while talking with his hands. Rather funny actually.

"Oh." That's all I could say.

"RICKY WHERE ARE YOU!" somebody yelled.

"Well I gotta go by Ariel!" He said while standing up. I haven't noticed before but he is a giant.

"See ya!" I said back with a goofy smile.

And we both left but as I about to stand up he came back and hugged me from my side and and gave me a pice of paper. He quickly ran up the steps and closed his window. I blushed and looked at the note.

нey ιғ yoυ need ѕoмeвody тo тalĸ тo нereѕ мy nυмвer ???-???- ????  ~love rιcĸy 💕

I blush even more and I heard someone chuckle and I just start to make my way down. Time to face Cameron.