Paint wars part 1

Ariel's P.O.V.

45 minutes before magcon starts I go to Bart's room.

234

235

236

237!!

I finally found Bart's room. So I walk up to it and knock on his door.

"Come in!" Bart yelled. I walk in and wow Bart's room is stunning! It has a HUGE flat screen tv , one big couch , two love seats , and a wooden table in the center. Well that's all I could see because there are doors to go to the rest of the ' bottle room '.

"So Bart I was wondering if I could host the WHOLE magcon thing today! please!" I said going on my knees.

"Fine , I'm cool with it." He said going back on his phone.

And with that I left out of his room and went down ALL the halls until I reached the lobby. I only had 39 minutes until magcon to start so I need to hurry. I go up to our driver for the week and ask him where the nearest craft store is at. Without any second thought he drove me to Hobby Lobby. I went inside and grab a cart. I went to the paint section and grab five cans of redpaint , 2 blue , 3 green , and 4 orange cans. Once im done i go to parking lot and make the driver drive me back. Once we arive at the hotel i head to the hall where the event is being held at. I take of the lids of the paint cans and pour the paint in four waterguns and put paint in water ballons. I go out where the girls are at. Let the madness begin.

HEY GUYS IT ME ARIANA AND I NEED CHARACTERS FOR MY NEXT TWO CHAPTERS OR SO! SO IF YOU WANNA BE ONE COMMENT OR INBOX ME!