Small fight

Shawn's P.O.V.

I lied. Ariana was actually waiting for me at the restaurant. I felt so bad for just bailing on her. But Carter is my friend and I put him first. Yeah I know , Bad choice. I hope she isn't mad at me for this. Because if she is I won't live with the guilt. I walk right pass the restaurant and see Ariana looking everywhere for me , I was already was running 20 minutes late , and see tears rushing down her little pretty face. I felt so bad. I get a text and it's from Carter.

C - Where r u? Ur never late.

Shit! I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Carter's P.O.V.

I see shawn walking towards me with a sad look on his face. I wonder what happened.

"Hey bro what did you need to tell me that was so important?" he asked while a tear slides down hi face.

"Well you see I asked Ariel on a date and she well rejected me! do you how much that hurt!" I said while looking at him.

He looks mad , angry , but yet sad , scared , and heartbroken. I look at his hands and his fist are balled up.

"YOU MADE ME COME ALL THIS WAY JUST TO HEAR THAT YOU GOT REJECTED! DID YOU KNOW ARIANA IS FUCKING CRYING BECAUSE I WAS NEVER AT THE DATE! BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS 20 MINUTES LATE! SHE HATES ME! SHE TEXTED ME RIGHT WHEN I GOT HERE SAYING WHAT HAPPENED! I DIDNT GET TO TEXT BACK AND SHE KEEPS TEXTING ME! SHE PROBABLY IS BREAKING UP WITH ME BECAUSE ARIEL REJECTED YOU!" He said while his face turning super red. I feel so bad.

And with that he left. Probably going to apologize to Ariana. You could say small fights because I know they'll get over it. They have a BIG connection.