Paint wars part 2

Ariel's P.O.V.

So I go up to a group of girls who are calling my name out. Okay they don't look slutty at all. Yes!

"Hey you guys wanna be magcon's special guest today?" I say to them?

"Omg! really!" a very loud girl with dark brown hair , bright hazel eyes , and with glasses said.

"Yeah!" I say back. After our short conversation I lead them to our back stage room where all the boys are at. But I ignore them and tell the girls to follow me. They nod and follow me to a room filled with DJ stuff. I give them each a bucket filled with water balloons filled with paint and give four girls that didn't get to get the balloons I give them each a water gun filled with paint.

"Okay your mission is to throw the balloons which are filled with paint at the boys." I say to the ballooners and give then front row tickets instead of the one they have now. They nod and leave to go get set up. I turn to the girls with water guns.

"Same goes for you but your cue is when I leave to go the bathroom but I'm gonna be with you guys doing the same." I tell them. They nod leave while I grab my water gun and hide it in my book bag. I leave the room and see people start to go in the room so I leave.

~*~

"Hello everybody! Are you ready to welcome our host today who actually asked me?!" Bart yelled in the microphone. "Put your hands together for the most fun gal you'll ever meet , ARIEL DALLAS!!" Bart yelled and I walk out.

"Hey guys I actually wanted host today. Sorry Bart. Anyways can you guys scream loud for the Jacks to come out?!" I say in to the microphone. They start screaming and the jacks only pop there head out and go back inside , they scream louder and they come out.

"Now can you guys say 'OR NAH' for CASH!" I say. They say OR NAH super loud and Cameron and Nash come out. Yes I did check their ship name up.

" How knows the name of the other singer? And the name of our curly fluffy haired boy?!" I say and they yell Shawn and Aaron's name. They come out tuning and touch the fans hands.

"Can you guys do the Espinosarex mate call?! And do you guys know the boys who wears bandanas?!" I say and they scream a weird noise and Matt come out. Some yell out Taylor's name and he comes out.

"Now best for all., Who knows what his moms says to him when screams in the car?!" I say. And they scream 'CARTAH STOP!' And Carter comes out. But being Carter he ends up tripping on his own feet and the crowd of girls start laughing.

~*~

"Sorry guys it's almost time for our special magcon time to end." I say while nodding at the group of girls.

"I have to go pee. I'll be right back. " I say and take the microphone with me and go to the group of girls. I already told the guards my idea. I take out my water gun that's loaded with paint. "NOW!" and the all the girls who had the water balloons passed out water balloons and told them the idea. All you can see is the boys being soaked in paint. Good thing I told all the boys to wear for this show. I quickly run out the room and I bump into a wall but I look up and it's ......