Meeting O2L and Magcon

Ariel's P.O.V.

I head back inside and go towards the elevator and press the floor we are staying on. I head towards the door and just open it.

"Cam I'm super sorry I didn't mean to say that to you!!" I told Cameron.

"I'm sorry to I shouldn't have left you at the airport waiting!" he yelled back.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends on everything!" he yelled as we both burst into tears and embrace each other in a warm hearted hug. After that we both look at each other and laugh at how funny that was. It felt like a romantic scene in a movie. I turn around see Ricky and whole bunch of other boys.

"Ricky!" I yelled and give him a bear hug.

"You guys know each other ?" some boy asked with a dream catcher tattoo on his right arm.

"Yeah we just met a couple of minutes ago. " Ricky said.

"Well hi I'm Jc." He said.

"I'm Trevor , nice to finally meet my queen!" he yelled while hugging me.

"I'm Connor , the cute one!" he said while smiling.

"I'm Kiana , you know the hot one."he says while smirking.

"I'm Sam , nice to meet you!" he said while waving.

"We are o2L!" they yelled in unison. That was kind of awkward if you ask me.

"I'm Ariel Dallas if you didn't know I'm Cameron's little sister , and it's nice to meet all of you guys! But who are you guys , I all ready know Nash." I asked the other group of boys , I think they are Cameron's friends.

"I'm Taylor , can I have your number because I lost mine?" he said with a smirk.

"How about a NO" I said with some sass earring some "burns" and "ooohs" from the boys.

"I'm Matt, hi!" He said while hugging me.

"I'm Hayes , Nash's little brother." He said with a big smile.

"I'm Aaron , and can you be my teddy bear because I lost mine?" he asked while hugging me super tight.

"Maybe. " I said with a smirk.

"I'm Shawn Mendes. " he said with a quiet voice.

"Your cute Shawn." I said to him with a confident smile.

"Thanks. " he said back while blushing.

"I'm Jack , but call me Johnson, and this Jack , but call him Gilinsky! " he said while pointing at them both.

"Okay!" I said kinda confused.

" So you guys are Magcon?" I asked.

"Yeah. " Nash said.

We spent the whole day making videos and vines. We also did a live tweetcam and like to be honest , they are ALL chill and cute.