ARIANA?!

ARIEL'S P.O.V.

Me and Carter walked in the room and I see all the boys and a very pretty girl with long waist brown hair , dark brown eyes , short body , a big butt and boobs , and the most stunning thing about her is her perfect clean white teeth! OMG! I think turned lesbian for a minute there. She is sitting right by Shawn. Are they dating? But they do look cute together.

"About time you got here! I got worried sick!" said Cameron while looking at my body if I got hurt but he looks down at my wrist and sees my new tattoo.

"What the hell Ariel!" he yelled at my face.

"You don't like it? I thought you will like it." I said truthfully.

"NO , WHY WOULD I LIKE IT! MY LITTLE FUCKING SISTER GETS A FUCKING TATTOO! WHO IN THE FUCK SAID YOU COULD! DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR FUCKING AGE?!" He said dropping 'F' bomb.

"I told her to not get it done. But she wouldn't even fucking listen to me! And the guy that gave we the tattoo was such a fucking creep and she didn't do shit about it!" Carter yelled at Cameron but mostly talking shit about me.

"WHAT THE ACUTAL FUCK ARIEL!!" Cameron yelled.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry" I say with my voice cracking and on the edge of tears.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN CAMERON! SHE ISNT A LITTLE GIRL ANYMORE! SHE IS 16 SO SHE CAN HANDEL HER SELF! AN CANT YOU SEE SHE IS ABOUT TO CRY!" That girl I don't know said. Why? Why is she defending me??

"Ariana leave it alone let them solve their own problems. Come on let's go on our date now." Shawn said to her. So they are dating. Wait that name! She is fucking THE Ariana! ALSO KNOW AS THE DISOBEYER! She is fucking YouTube famous! (she isn't really real doe. But I'll be playing her.)

"Okay fine. Bye Ariel it was nice to meet you. But it sucks that we met in a bad way. Bye!" she said happy as ever.