Chapter 1: Another Day In Hell

Oh hey there. I'm Jordyn Welsh. I'm 17 years old and I live in North Carolina with my sister and my mom. My dad died on my 10th birthday from leukemia. After my dad's death, the only people that were actually here for me were my 9 best friends, Matthew Espinosa, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Taylor Caniff, Shawn Mendes, Carter Reynolds, Aaron Carpenter, Jack G, and Jack J. I had a crush on the person that was always there for me and it was Taylor. But that faded. Now that I'm in high school and popularity matters so much to everybody, my so called 9 best friends left me and bullied me. "Why me?"is the only question that ran through my head. After my weeks in hell, I began cutting, taking pills for my anxiety level to calm down, and I've had so many panic attacks and flashbacks. But when I thought I would never see those boys again, I thought wrong.

JORDYN'S POV-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
"ughhh" I groaned.
"Oh no. I'm going to be late!" I panicked
I didn't want to leave the only place I was safe but again society has to ruin it all. I check to see my scars and sadly, they haven't faded. I ran to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and instantly went to my closet to change. I threw on a red "LOVE" sweatshirt, classic jeans, a beanie and put my hair up in a ponytail because appearance doesn't matter to me right now since I know I look hideous every single day. I put on my glasses and decide to wear black vans. I finally headed down the stairs to see my mom cook breakfast.
"Hey honey, I made some blueberry pancakes. Come sit down and take a bite" she offered.
I was starving but I didn't feel like eating. I think I'm fat enough. The only thing I had in mind was to make up an excuse.
"No it's okay mom. I ate a lot from the midnight snack I've had. I couldn't sleep so I ate. All that leftover chicken pasta got me full but thanks so much" I lied.
After taking a bite of her pancake, my sister, Lauren, also known as "Miss Popularity" looked at me suspiciously. I bet she knew something was up.
"Um mom, me and Jordyn have to head to school. We're getting late" she said as she pulled me to door and we both leave without hesitation.
"Look, do you want to tell me what's up with that fake lie you said to mom?" she said while walking.
"It wasn't a lie" I lied again.
"I was downstairs in the middle of the night and I did not whatsoever see you eat" she said.
"I know. It's just that I don't wanna eat because everybody calls me fat at school. Especially the boys." I said trying not to shed a tear.
My sister felt bad. I can't believe I told her what was actually happening in my life.
"So is this why you've been acting up this whole school year?" she said wanting to cry.
"Yes, that's why" I said.
"I can't believe I wasn't here for you. Next time, tell me if the boys are ever bothering you. I will do something about it. I promise you that." she said sympathetically.
I didn't respond. After being halfway there, her friends were wanting her to come over to them. I insisted her to go and then she left. It's been a couple minutes and I'm 3/4 close to school. Then, a car drove by and inside were the people I didn't want to see.. the boys.