Chapter 11: Good Start Bad Ending

JORDYN'S POV:

I felt so bad for what happened yesterday. Yet, I don't. Cameron hurt me. I thought he wasn't one of those guys that would use me. It reminded me a lot of this one dude I dated. Now, that was a regret I made. Anyways, I should just talk to him about it. Alright. Here I go.

CAMERON'S POV:

I was currently watching Insidious with Matt. Oh crap. It's the scariest part of the movie. Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t. It was suddenly quiet in the movie. I knew something was going to pop out.
"KNOCK KNOCK"
Oh my fu*cking god. That scared the living tortillas outta me. (A/N Idk why I said tortillas but just go with it) Matt stood up to open the door. It was Jordyn.

JORDYN'S POV:

Matt opened the door. He motioned me to come in and I sat on the bed where Cam sat.
"Hey", he said not bothering to look at me.
"Hey. Look, I'm still confused about yesterday", I said.
"That was nothing. Just forget about it", he replied and looked back at the screen.
I was starting to get annoyed.
"Cameron, please look at me while I'm talking. You're making me frustrated. I know it was not nothing and I just need a reason why you said all those things and threw those flowers on the ground!", I said angrily.
"Fine damn! I said that because I really liked you, okay?! I was going to apologize and ask you out but I was too late because Taylor already did! Ya happy now?!", he screamed.
"I'm sorry. I didn't know..", I replied.
(4 minutes)
It has been about 4 minutes of an awkward silence. I've been thinking it through and I honestly felt so bad. He finally looked at me.
"Look, it's fine now because I don't like you that way anymore. I like someone else now.", he said blushing.
I was relieved. I thought I had to put up with an awkward Cam if he still liked me.
"Sooo, who's the girl?", I smirked.
"Her name's Alex. She's so beautiful.", he replied while glancing at the floor.
"Wow. So you get over me that quick? Eh, whatever. At least you're happy." I smiled and hugged him. He hugged back :)
Matt looked over at us and said, "Y'all good now, because I wanna watch the movie without arguing. I also don't wanna see my two favorite people fight the entire week."
"Yup, were good.", Cameron and I said at the exact same time. We laughed and told each other jokes. I finally left because he told me he was going on a date with her in an hour.
When I was about to head to the hotel room, some dude in black was staring at me at the end of the hall and walked away. It was probably a creepy fan. Oh well. I didn't really think about it. I unlocked my hotel room to see a cute Mahogany next to some dude. Oh hell no. Is that Jacob? Woah. What have they been up to? I then looked over to see no Taylor in his bed. It was late. I wonder what he was doing. He was probably just eating at Subway with Nash or something. I walked over to the bathroom and took off my day clothes and wore my comfy PJ's. Then, I exited the bathroom and flopped on my bed and looked through Instagram and Twitter. I got an text from an Unknown number. It sent me a picture of when I was just outside the hotel room. It was scary to be honest. I don't want it to get it to me so I shook it off and head to sleep.

(A/N Who was that creepy person in black? Oooh cliff hanger. Stay tuned til' the next chapter to find out. This is going to be an exciting one 😏)