Chapter 14 : Everything Comes Down to This (Part I)

**previously on Torn Apart**

TAYLOR'S POV:

"NOOO", I screamed still with the bandana over my mouth.
He took the one I love away from me.
I looked at Lauren. I needed her to get this rope off of me. She read my mind and she took it off. Though, she struggled considering the fact that she has a bleeding arm. I told her to call the police while I chase after them. I fled and quickly went through the big hole in the wall. I ran and ran as fast as I could. They were already in the car. It was too late.

JORDYN'S POV:

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU TAKING ME?!", I yelled.
He just looked at the front mirrors not bothering to answer.
"I SAID WHERE THE HE-", I was cut off.
"JUST SHUT UP AND DONT TALK OR ELSE I'LL KILL YOU AND THAT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS!!!", he yelled in anger.
I was in fear but at the same time, I needed to find a way to get out of this car.
"Let me get out so I can use the bathroom", I said.
"No. You're not leaving this car!", he replied.
"Fine, then I hope you like some pee in your so called brand new seats", I stared.
There was a moment of silence.
"Fine, if you ever try to run away, just know what I keep in my jacket.", he glared.
I sat back in my seat while he pulled up to the nearest gas station.
"Get out and be quick. I'll wait in front of the bathroom", he said and casually pulls out a cigarette and smokes it.
I walked into the bathroom. I couldn't leave through that door because I knew he was just standing in front of it. So I looked for another way out.
"Aha. The windows.", I quietly whispered to myself.
I climbed on top of the toilet and onto the ledge of the stall. I then unlatched the window and jumped out. Looking around to see if there was anybody there, I continue to run straight through the forest. I can finally head towards Taylor.

TAYLOR'S POV:

I walked back to the shed not knowing what to do. Suddenly, Lauren came up to me and said that the police are on their way. I didn't care about the police. I just wanted to see Jordyn.
"OW.", Lauren winced in pain.
"Shit. That looks bad. Here.", I said while ripping the sleeve of my shirt and wrapping it around her arm.
"Thanks..", she said.
I didn't reply. There was an awkward pause.
"OH MY GOD TAYLOR!!", she yelled.
"WHAT?!", I replied back.
"MY MOTORCYCLE!! USE IT TO FIND JORDYN!!", she said.
(A/N Seriously Lauren? After all this time, you forgot about your motorcycle?)
Lauren and I ran to her motorcycle.
"Go and hurry. Also take this.", she said while handing me a gun.
"Where did you get this?", I asked.
"I found it while my dad was taking Jordyn. He dropped his spare gun from his jacket.", she said.
"No more questions, just get out of here and find my sister!", she yelled worryingly.
I finally said goodbye to her and drove off as fast as I could. I need to find her.