Chapter 3: Changes

The person standing in front of me was my sister.
"Lauren!" I said trying to stand up but held in my pain I was feeling inside. When I stood up, she hugged me.
"They hurt you again and I wasn't here. I'm so sorry" she said while crying.
"It's okay it wasn't your fault" I told her.
"That's it. We're ditching school right now. You're not getting beaten again. In fact, let's go to the mall. Let's show those @$$holes what they're missing and that is my beautiful sister" she said hugging me tightly.
"Thank you so much" I said as we both grabbed our stuff from our lockers and called a cab to the mall.
When we finally got there, my sister already planned a list of what we were going to do. And that was:
- get hair done at a salon
-get contacts
-get makeup done and buy makeup at MAC
-buy clothes at a lot of stores
First stop was the salon. Lauren wanted my hair to become a caramel brown with light highlights. The barber trimmed small parts that needed to be trimmed and conditioned and shampooed my hair before putting the dye. After that small process, the barber dyed my hair. It was a long process but we made it. My sister came up to me and told me I looked beautiful while she put her hand over her mouth. The barber gave me a mirror and damn, did I look different. We left the salon and made our next stop which was getting contacts. I bought normal clear contacts since I already liked my bright blue eyes. I wore my contacts and took off my glasses.
"It's makeup time. We're going to MAC" she said excitedly.
She grabbed my arm and I silently winced at the feeling. Good thing she didn't see. One of the MAC workers were friends with my sister so she did my makeup for free. After getting my makeup done, Lauren just looked at me in awe. Was I actually beautiful? I looked at myself and I couldn't be more happier. For once, I was truly happy. I hugged the worker and we fled to Forever 21, PacSun, Brandy Melville, H&M, Steve Madden, Coach, etc. Dang my sister had money. We ate at McDonalds, feeling comfortable to eat and I was happy to order as much as I want. Throughout this adventure, my sister kept looking at me with happiness. I couldn't help but after McDonalds, we had Starbucks (A/N haha total white girls) and I ordered a Cotton Candy Frap while my sister bought a Green Tea Frap. Lauren had to use the bathroom for a second so I waited. While sitting drinking my Starbucks, I caught a group of guys staring at me. Of course, it was my bullies. Suddenly, Cameron went up to me and told me I was hot and asked for my number. Total Cameron. The f*ckboy he has always been. I'm tired of his bullsh*t.
"Oh I would and all but I don't like talking to b*tches like you especially when it's recently been out of its cage" I said loud enough so the others would hear too.
It felt really good to say that. Cameron just stood there in shock with wide eyes while the boys were oohing except for Taylor who just had a weird expression.
"I don't see why you gotta be such a-" Cam said being cut off while I dumped my Frappucino on his head. (A/N poor starbucks :0)
"Ba-Bye" I said with that little wave you make while saying that
I grabbed my stuff and in front of me was my sister. She died of laughter and was proud of me. She said she watched the whole thing. I laughed it off with her and headed home.

CAMERON'S POV-

So, we couldn't find Jordyn anywhere during school. She missed her after school beating so I guess she'll just have a worse beating tomorrow. I still couldn't believe she liked Taylor instead of me when we were younger. It hurt me so bad and now she needs to feel the pain that I was feeling. After school me and the boys decided to go to the mall and just hang out. We went to sit in the food court until we saw some hot girl sitting alone drinking some Starbucks. She got a glance of us staring. The boys were drooling except for Taylor and I decided to make my move.
I walked up to her and said "Hey I just think you're hot and I wanted to know if I can have your number" Ha smooth one Cameron, I thought to myself.
Apparently, she stood up from her chair and said, " Oh I would and all but I don't like talking to b*tches like you especially when it's recently been out of its cage".
Damn that hurt. I didn't see why she had to have an attitude like that though. The boys were oohing. God, they needed to shut up.
"I don't see why you gotta be such a-" I said but before I made it to what I was going to say, she dumped her Starbucks on me.
Many people saw and laughed. Some were recording. Wow that b*tch. She walked away and I walked to my seat dripping with cold coffee on me. The boys just laughed. They're b*tches too.

TAYLOR'S POV-

I was just casually sitting with the guys at the mall until the boys were staring at some girl. She looked so familiar until I recognized those blue eyes I've seen all the time. I knew it was Jordyn looking beautiful as always.