Chapter 7: War

Taylor's POV:

So Jay said she was going to get ready with Mahogany. I left the room and went to the pool to see the guys. When I walked in, the boys were shooting hoops in the pool while some were spraying each other with water guns. I needed to tell them something.
"Hey guys! Small meeting" I said.
They all stopped doing whatever they were doing and turned their heads toward me.
"I like Jay. In fact, I have this feeling like I love her" I said.
They all looked at each other awkwardly.
"Dude, we all like her." Cameron said.
Sh*t. I wanted her to be mine.
"Since she can't be with all of us, we fight for her. Whoever kisses her first, gets to be with her. But.. she has to kiss back" Nash said while smirking.
The boys agreed but I didn't. I didn't want to do that to her. I knew the boys just like her because she was pretty. Not even that. She was beautiful. For me, it wasn't like that. It's like I knew her for a long time. I don't know why.
"I'm not playing that game on her" I said to the guys.
"Okay. Your choice." Carter said.
I hopped into the pool playing with the guys. After a couple minutes, Jay walked in with Mahogany. God, she looked gorgeous as always.

Jordyn's POV:

After Taylor left, I got ready as quickly as possible. I ruffled into my suitcase and found my bathing suit. It was from Triangl and was pink, orange, and white. I went to the bathroom and put it on. Then, I covered it with my swimsuit cover up. Mahogany went to change after me and her swimsuit was black with gold studs. It looked amazing on her. She wore a white cover up with it. Then, I covered up my scars with my waterproof foundation. Lastly, I grabbed my towel then put on my flip flops and grabbed my phone. Then, I walked out the door with Mahogany. After that short walk to the pool, I walked in and lied my stuff down. When I took off my cover up, I felt gazing eyes look directly at me. I looked to see it was the boys. Who else would it be? I smirked and they quickly turned around being the idiots they were. Mahogany and I then went to the hot tub. Awhh it was relaxing. I went on my phone and looked through Instagram.
@magcon_ismybae32 said- "Ew why did the slut join Magcon"
@Jordynismyfav said- "You're gorgeous and my inspiration. I love you Jordyn💖"
@Jordyn.go.die said- "b*tch should hang herself and die taking her fat ass with her"
I teared up in the last one. Reminded me of high school all over again.
"Hey I'm going to hang out with Jaco-" she was about to say until she saw a tear roll down my face.
She knew something was wrong.
"Jordyn, what's wrong?" she asked me.
"Nothing. I'm fine. Someone just wrote me a long paragraph about how much they loved me" I said while fake smiling.
"Okay. Just let me know when something is wrong okay?" She said hugging me.
She then left to be with Jacob. I couldn't stay here much longer so I decided to leave. I carried my stuff and walked out. Taylor saw me as I wiped my tears. I ran to the room and closed it. The memories came flooding back. I cried and cried, grabbed my razor, and went to the bathroom. I cut about 5 times on my left and 8 times on my right. Suddenly, I heard banging on the door. It was a male and female voice. I started having panick attacks and the next thing I knew, I blacked out.

Taylor's POV-
I sprayed Matt with the water guns and laughed. I saw Jay walk out of the hot tub and saw her face all red and it looked like she was crying. Then, she ran out the door. I swam to Mahogany and told her what happened. We both hopped out the pool and ran to find Jay. The room door was locked and Mahogany opened it with the room card. We both heard sobbing and we already knew. Mahogany told me that Jay cuts herself and I ran to the bathroom banging on the door to open. When it did, we saw a puddle of blood laying on the floor next to Jay. I started to cry and lied her head on my lap yelling for her to wake up. Mahogany was screaming and called 911 as quickly as possible. I can't believe she did this to herself.